Last Film You Watched

Watched this last night.

Your description of it is spot on.

I really enjoyed some of it and thought other bits were woefully bad, especially the ending.
Yeah, the obvious setup was that it was her, but I thought that was too obvious really. Then I thought they'd go with the creature being a manifestation of his anger/angst. Either would have been more satisfying than what they came up with.

Just watched Dial of Destiny. Genuinely don't know what to make of it. The ending was definitely . . . interesting.

Anyway, definitely way better than Crystal Skull, was genuinely entertaining and does not deserve the level of hate it seems to have got.

However, I can't help but think again that they should have left it at Last Crusade.

Watched Fast X & the latest scream last night. Weren’t expecting much, but these are awful.

Also watched the new/latest evil dead. That was gash too.

There’s a distinct lack of decent films getting made these days.
Fast X is awful. I’ve said before these films are a guilty pleasure of mine but this one was just too much.

I didn’t mind the latest Scream. Think they’ve done a pretty good job of trying to update it but keep the original feel of the films. Plot holes all over the shop but you quite often get that with slashers. It’s way better than Scream 3 and 4 in my opinion.

Just watched Dial of Destiny. Genuinely don't know what to make of it. The ending was definitely . . . interesting.

Anyway, definitely way better than Crystal Skull, was genuinely entertaining and does not deserve the level of hate it seems to have got.

However, I can't help but think again that they should have left it at Last Crusade.
So does Ford, he’s been trying to get Indy killed off for years the same way he tried, and eventually succeeded, to get Han Solo killed off from the Star Wars franchise

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back