2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

wtf_look_of_disapproval.gif

You have proved my point, so you thiunk he has only been good for 1 season for us !?! Wow.

And this last 18 months of him being poor is just nonsence, he was decent last season, still got good numbers, and was solid defensive.

He did get an injury and now we have compleley changed his role, hence him not happy and him leaving.
I think you're right here he was extremely good in his first season there was a real argument he was the best left back in the league and yes he's not been at that standard since but that seems to have blinded people to the fact he's still been good. He's one of maybe 3 or 4 players in the squad who I would say are comfortably above average in relation to the rest of the league so its strange to see some people saying he's been poor.

£25m if that’s what he goes for feels on the lower side of what he’s worth. Maybe 3rd best left back for France so never getting £30m+. His hayclon days were his first 18 months and he’s not looked like repeating those performances for a while now.
Bit disappointed he’s off but I’ve said previously this squad doesn’t function as a team so other than selling the family silver (DCL, Richie, Gray) I’m not 4rsed who is sold as I don’t think we would do much worse than we have over the last 3 seasons.

You have proved my point, so you thiunk he has only been good for 1 season for us !?! Wow.

And this last 18 months of him being poor is just nonsence, he was decent last season, still got good numbers, and was solid defensive.

He did get an injury and now we have compleley changed his role, hence him not happy and him leaving.
You say he was solid defensively, got me there Pabbers, that has always been his main fault.

Bit jarring to be honest as I hate how RB has dealt with the situation. I know he hasn't been great for a few seasons but he's contracted till 2025 so I think £25m is on the cheaper side of what I would've thought we'd get for him. Feel there are other exits we should've prioritised to be fair. Really like Digne so a shame it looks like how things are gonna end. All the best to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back