Man City 0-2 Everton 25th February 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only 1 word to describe that performance - AWESOME.

Totally took the game to Citeh, scored 2, could have had many more and should have had 3 pens. All against a side who have only lost 1 at home all season. Yak took his goal brilliantly and was set up by a superb ball from Cahill. Lescott just cant stop scoring and it was a beautiful ball from my MOM Carsley who was everywhere tonight
1 downside was the totally inept performance from the ref Rob Styles who bottled it on 3 occasions in not giving us a pen, this fella should not ref again

it was questionable to penalise cars, who now misses the pompey game on saturday.

on a night of a few borderline decisions, styles yet again showed why he only playes third fiddle behind rennie and clattenburg.

richards for england GK.

The longer these absurd decisions are given against us the more I'm convinced that some form of 'old pals act' is taking place with the refs. They hold meetings, discuss 'matters within the game, items to look for and I'm sure the Clattenwat business has been a topic of conversation. I wish some of you kids could comply a video of some of these appalling decisions for the world to see, some are so wrong one is forced to believe that an element of corruption is involved(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back