Managers within our reach

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not really in a position to talk about logic.

You think Moyes is the best manager in the world out there for us to appoint next.
No, he is the best realistic short-term appointment. I would be all for a top coach, but do not see how we will attract one at the moment.

Yeah, but the fact he had the ethics of a snake probably meant he had very little goodwill. The fact he derailed his country’s hopes of the World Cup made him very unpopular.
I disagree on that. Him lining up a job after the World Cup didn't mean he had to be fired. Maybe it isn't the greatest thing to do, But the Spanish Federation should have sucked it up and let him do his job. They blew it in my opinion. And that also has nothing to do with his management at club level.

I disagree on that. Him lining up a job after the World Cup didn't mean he had to be fired. Maybe it isn't the greatest thing to do, But the Spanish Federation should have sucked it up and let him do his job. They blew it in my opinion. And that also has nothing to do with his management at club level.
It was the way they chose to announce it and create a total s***storm. He and Madrid could easily have kept it quiet until after the World Cup, but instead choose to enrage the whole nation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back