Martinez: The Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just been announced that Martinez is playing Howard tomorrow, can't understand that decision, the first
mistake Howard makes, and he will, the crowd will go berserk , I hope they reserve their barracking for the
manager rather than Howard.The goalkeeper's best days are long gone,if he had many good one's, and if Martinez
can't see that maybe he's not the man to be in charge of Everton.

It's just been announced that Martinez is playing Howard tomorrow, can't understand that decision, the first
mistake Howard makes, and he will, the crowd will go berserk , I hope they reserve their barracking for the
manager rather than Howard.The goalkeeper's best days are long gone,if he had many good one's, and if Martinez
can't see that maybe he's not the man to be in charge of Everton.

Who cares, it's all but a dead rubber.

Who plays on sunday is the important question.

Hopefully you are right about Thursday and it should be a foregone conclusion. However I see the selection of Howard as giving more match time for fitness to be able to face Arsenal.

think Howard should play EL and Robles the league. Gets Robles good experience without the added pressure of europe. Howard just got an extension so I can't see RM benching him for good. Splitting it like that good be a good compromise for all parties

Robles isn't guna be our first choice or Martinez would of been playing him. So he doesn't rate him for all to see. But Howard can make lots goalkeeping errors and still play. Over to you Roberto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back