Martinez: The Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still dont understand why you'd want to humiliate your own manager.

I mean, you think he should be sacked, I get it. I dont agree with it, but I get it.

Plunging the knife into someone's back who they rated or even adored last season (probably this applies to the originator too) is a bit hard to understand and take.

I dont get it. I really dont.

I still dont understand why you'd want to humiliate your own manager.

I mean, you think he should be sacked, I get it. I dont agree with it, but I get it.

Plunging the knife into someone's back who they rated or even adored last season (probably this applies to the originator too) is a bit hard to understand and take.

I dont get it. I really dont.
Roberto has humiliated himself on and off the pitch, I doubt a 6 second vine will make any difference.

Lighten up

Who's arsed? really.

Evening Mr. Elephant.....Its been shown that our OOCs are comparable with many in the Premier League. Why the Dogs Of Bore keep trying to use these figures as a stick to hit the board with,I don't know. Maybe its desperation.
Stevie lad, why would you and your fellow Kenwright Knob Chomping Club members try to mislead fellow more educated blues. It's not been shown they're comparable, an Elstone powerpoint presentation doesn't make that so, your hero had no idea what they were made up of, and they jumped big several years ago without returning back to pre-existing levels.

Roberto has humiliated himself on and off the pitch, I doubt a 6 second vine will make any difference.

Lighten up

Who's arsed? really.

I think it's sad that a feller who's genuinely trying to do the best for his team gets that type of rubbish thrown at him. I'm shocked by how the adoration has turned to this type of snide bitterness in a matter of months. Am I really the one who should be questioning my attitude to that? Really?

a lot of people will look silly very soon, I'm not sitting on the fence, I'm disappointed but I would be even more disappointed to see him go. I'm not saying this to save face, I'm saying what I believe is real.

I think it's sad that a feller who's genuinely trying to do the best for his team gets that type of rubbish thrown at him. I'm shocked by how the adoration has turned to this type of snide bitterness in a matter of months. Am I really the one who should be questioning my attitude to that? Really?
funny-kids-1.jpg

I heard the guy who made that video is making one of Jagielka going "Martinez out, Big Unsy in, i'm a plotter".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back