Martinez: The Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be interesting to add the EL games into the analysis

I'd do that but I cant get the stats for it.

I'd imagine it'd be a very low number of defensive third passes all told. But that's the nature of the tournament thus far: much less cagier than the PL.

irivq.jpg

If you really feel the need to tolerate the Kopite and answer his question, tell him that Naismith is crap, Barkley is being misused, and it says more about Martinez.
Barkley may in fact being misused on occasions as you state, however it doesn't fully equate for how poor his performances have been.

How many good performances has he had this season? In fact, how many reasonable performances has he actually had? There aren't many.

Equally, Naismith has not always been played in his most suited position at times, and is quite clearly limited in terms of ability compared to Ross.

Yet, it would be hard to argue with the fact that he's imposed himself more than Ross and has contributed more in terms of goals and assists.

Steven is a not a better football in many aspects, but this season he has been a much more important component than Ross through guile alone.

Many are now more concerned when they see Ross in the starting line up rather than Naismith; that surely can't be a good sign for Ross.

Wise words from our leader in the OP. Level heads required in a crisis.

Plotters routed.

Everton = PL's form team.

i cheat loads when i play fifa cos i play it about once every two months, i even went online when it was free and some little turbo [Poor language removed] from France sprinted all over the pitch and beat me 2-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back