Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Don't drink folks, bad for you lol well it is for me, I become a prize wank er lol

Sorry to derail the conversation a bit, I'm really not into politics at all and have a lot of contempt and disdain for a lot of them. At this moment in time though I feel the narcissist politicians are spending more and more time trying to get each other sacked and smear each other in the media than actually doing the bloody job they are paid to do.

Doing my head in, it's pathetic, playing games with our lives, it sickens me, they're all very well compensated for that job and I have nothing and don't appreciate them trying to destroy one another at our expense.

Rant over, carry on lol :blush:

@Armaghtoffee I have watched 2 episodes of Blue Lights and not sure what I think of it, it hasn't really grabbed me yet.

Started watching something called The Rising, it is very weird; a ghost that can ride a motorbike lol wtf
Blue Lights was received well in the TV series thread so I knew it wasn’t just me with a local interest etc. If it hasn’t got you within 2 episodes then move on T.

Where is The Rising on? And yes, it does sound very weird 😀

Blue Lights was received well in the TV series thread so I knew it wasn’t just me with a local interest etc. If it hasn’t got you within 2 episodes then move on T.

Where is The Rising on? And yes, it does sound very weird 😀
I'll probably still watch it all, some of it is interesting, learning some things of what goes on over there, they hate the peelers don't they.

The Rising is on sky max

Just back from a swift half at the pub. Very quiet, but Turkey was there, as per. A lovely fella. Passed on his garage business to his lads, enjoying his semi retirement, and the two of us just nattered about how life has turned out. The world is full of good people.

Might have a garden party for our post code later in the year. A few trestle tables, get a barrel of ale from the pub, (same post code), BBQ on tap. Kids, (there is one), and pets welcome. No driving, could be fun.

Thats my neighbours, plus the pub. I am Snevets. Know all of them, so an idea is forming.
You are thinking big Roydo. Hosting a party for your neighbours will take some amount of planning and work.

I had a lovely unexpected lunch out with one of my work mates who messaged me and asked if I fancied meeting up. This is the third time in two weeks that random friends have called, taken me out for lunch snd paid as well. There are some good kind people in this world. In fact, there are lots of them.
Always nice to get a social in with a good work mate.

Hope you got starter and dessert as they were paying 😙

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back