Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

I chose the music but didn't have a clue about readings or poems, so the celebrant suggested 2 poems that she thought would be appropriate given what she had learned about Cal's life and passions. They were both right on the money.

Being a techno phobe I don't know how to post these poems so thought it would be just as easy to post a copy of the order of service. Fingers crossed it works.
Bloody hell I didn't want to cry today .Beautiful Fred but that suit !

Oh yeah, my dad's been a blue since the 80s, but Iron Curtain and all most you'd get here is papers or some mad lad having a few MOTD broadcasts or something similar lol

I started out at around when Moyes took over but I was like 8-9, so mostly remember how much of a yoyo the first few years were haha. Vividly remember where I was when I saw Rooney's "Remember the name" goal though, I'd say that's probably my first solid memory. Living literally the other end of Europe it means I've mostly gotten TV memories, so to say, but still...
We will all look out for Schalke now .

I chose the music but didn't have a clue about readings or poems, so the celebrant suggested 2 poems that she thought would be appropriate given what she had learned about Cal's life and passions. They were both right on the money.

Being a techno phobe I don't know how to post these poems so thought it would be just as easy to post a copy of the order of service. Fingers crossed it works.
Aww Fred, what a tribute to your beautiful Cal. As you know, like your Cal, I am a sucker for weddings and your wedding pic is lovely. We had “Praise my Soul” at our wedding service. We were married in church, although we’re not religious, as I wanted to be married in the same church as my gt grandparents, Nan & Grandad and Mum & Dad. Our daughter was married there too.

I regularly used Flighttracker 24! I found out that we are on the flight path for all planes from north of England going to Dublin , planes from.London airports going to Belfast and bizarrely planes from Europe , London and even middle East going to North America.
It's a fascinating little tool.

Yet another sunny day here. Plenty of time for sitting in the sun with my book after doing mum's and our housework. When it cools down I will continue watering.

Nice day arranged for tomorrow. Meeting my former business partner ,a massive blue , for a few glasses of wine and lunch. Should be good and very alcoholic.

A great find in Tesco yesterday. They started their 25% off 6 bottles of wine offer and found a Chablis to clear. It was reduced from £19 to £10 and then with 25%off to £7.50 so I bought all they had - 14 bottles! They also had a Louis Jadot Macon Villages Blanc reduced from £12 to £7.50 too so I bought 6 of those too! That should keep me going for a couple of weeks .

Have a lovely day everyone.
Look up Shanwick air operating theatre (sic). Wee radio tower in a field in Clare and Shannon airport directs air traffic over the north Atlantic.
The NATS centre in Prestwick and Manchester are involved as well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back