Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

They look more like pork ribs than bacon ribs Blue. I'd still demolish them in a second though.
Well they were salty but there is a confusion in meats here ,lamb is actually mutton and what we call lamb is a different thing alltogether .So I am not sure as it is many years since I had my mum's peawack ,25 or so . I thought they were nice but not what we expected taste wise .

Nah sorry mate. Was referring to the green house - glass. Would have said is it a cannabis factory but knew a gent of your standing would find not find themselves in that sort of locale :)
Mate. The village I live in half the residents under 50 (which is probably about 5%) are growing it and half the residents over 50 are buying it.

Not me of course 😀

You can't take a leisurely walk around where I live without the tell tale aromas.

Still not getting the golf balls quip though 😀

Mate. The village I live in half the residents under 50 (which is probably about 5%) are growing it and half the residents over 50 are buying it.

Not me of course 😀

You can't take a leisurely walk around where I live without the tell tale aromas.

Still not getting the golf balls quip though 😀
Greenhouses and golf balls don't mix pal I.e glass

Talking from an expert who managed to clear a tee or two within seconds after a wayward shot....I seem to aim for moving targets :-)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back