Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this threatening day weather wise here in Hyvinkää. I hope all are well and had a good night COYB .
What's it like? The weather here is nice and pleasant once again. I'm sat in the garden enjoying my fruit filled porridge while the dog ambles around waiting for me.

She has her next gun dog training session this morning, so it's going to be a nice few hours in the sun with her.

Morning guys. Warm and sunny here, already 17C. So will be off down to town to purchase a king size pasty, then to the beach for some sun bathing (sorry no speedos V) and a bit of sea swimming.

Met a lovely couple who live in the property next door last night. Henry and Helen. She was born on the island, actually in the house I'm staying in and my studio flat was once her bedroom. He was from Roydo's neck of the woods and is a Bristol City fan. We were both sat outside having an evening drink and they asked if I wanted to join them. So we sat getting slowly pissed, watching the sunset whilst sorting out the world's problems. Very enjoyable.

Have a great Sunday folks.

Morning guys. Warm and sunny here, already 17C. So will be off down to town to purchase a king size pasty, then to the beach for some sun bathing (sorry no speedos V) and a bit of sea swimming.

Met a lovely couple who live in the property next door last night. Henry and Helen. She was born on the island, actually in the house I'm staying in and my studio flat was once her bedroom. He was from Roydo's neck of the woods and is a Bristol City fan. We were both sat outside having an evening drink and they asked if I wanted to join them. So we sat getting slowly pissed, watching the sunset whilst sorting out the world's problems. Very enjoyable.

Have a great Sunday folks.
It all sounds perfect. Your pics of the gardens are beautiful

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back