Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

This has just made me feel the need for a Scotch egg.
Nutrition wise a scotch egg probably registers ni but it was sent down from the heavens for our enjoyment.
Ironically I love 'em and my Scottish wife hates them, same with haggis and stovies.
? How can anybody not like stovies, throw in a bit of beetroot , mmm marvellous. Though I suspect there will be a study out soon saying stovies cuts the Scottish life expectancy by about 5 years or something🤷‍♂️

I am ridiculously excited about this series. I'm dying to see how Bazball fares against the Aussies. If it goes wrong (hopefully not) is there a Plan B.
I’m busy painting my fence in full sunshine at the moment, I’ve literally got a “ Test match “ to go before I finish, hopefully though in time to watch the last afternoon‘s play and of course popping in for “ water breaks and catch up”. Should be a great series.

Absolutely scorching up here in Scotland and another beautiful morning.
You're right mate, weren't not meant to have this heat, could the big man upstairs not take a few few degrees off us now and add it onto our winter temperature 🙂
Did the same as you last night mate, had a nice walk around the ponds on our housing estate, fed the wildfowl and opened a nice bottle of red.
Red wine is the only red welcome on here.

Classy as I am, tonight I shall be having a chippy tea in the garden before the Ireland game 😀

H is in Edinburgh. Anj is in Nottingham. and Jazzy is building a jungle. T is probably playing computer games, Blue is fixing his Jag, and I'm getting slowly smashed in the garden. ;)
I am that man. new minecraft update got released and I've been waiting for it so I have been playing that and I'd just started a new game of Terraria, both games can eat time. I've also got toothache still.

Good afternoon guys and gals, hope you're all tattyfilarious today. Just catching up. I wish Bill would hurry up and 'koff and we could do with getting some early business done.

I love deadliest catch and I've started from season 1 again, not sure what season I started watching but I haven't seen season 1, can't half tell the age of it and only 1 captain is still going from that first season.

Enjoy your day everyone. Enjoy your G&T Freddo. I am sure I seen an advert for alcohol free gin, no point is there lol gin is minging, I wouldn't drink it as a refresher like.

I am that man. new minecraft update got released and I've been waiting for it so I have been playing that and I'd just started a new game of Terraria, both games can eat time. I've also got toothache still.

Good afternoon guys and gals, hope you're all tattyfilarious today. Just catching up. I wish Bill would hurry up and 'koff and we could do with getting some early business done.

I love deadliest catch and I've started from season 1 again, not sure what season I started watching but I haven't seen season 1, can't half tell the age of it and only 1 captain is still going from that first season.

Enjoy your day everyone. Enjoy your G&T Freddo. I am sure I seen an advert for alcohol free gin, no point is there lol gin is minging, I wouldn't drink it as a refresher like.
Deadliest catch was always one of our favourites. Especially when the kids were younger. We loved Sig, Phil and The Time Bandit guys.

I've done a bit of a faux pas, I bought the wrong sort of coffee, I bought ground filtered for some reason and I don't have a cafetier to make it. I thought I had bought one and have been waiting for it to arrive for 10 days, anyway, turns out I had only bought the bloody filters for one. I didn't read it properly ffs, I am an idiot.
This has the makings of a good Masterchef inventions test.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back