Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

This has the makings of a good Masterchef inventions test.
I have a mug that the filters fit in so I am going to try diy filtered coffee lol wish me luck, if it doesn't work, I've nowt to drink until next month, well got a few tea bags but not that many lol thick I am.

Did you get a look at Kin AT? I enjoyed it, very good season 1.

Funny you mention that Anj.
We are still on a noisy bloody generator but at least we have power so I can watch on TV and charge my radio if I decide to stupidly sit in the sun and listen to TMS.
No idea when it will be fixed.
Got up at 6 am and did 3 hours on the hard landscape of the jungle ( lifting and moving flagstones to create planting areas.) Man it was hot even then. No need for the gym today.
Mrs J has her list of plants and I I'll do what she does best.
Just 15 minutes to go to the 1st ball
Edit , enjoy the boss

So no rewilding then….

I have a mug that the filters fit in so I am going to try diy filtered coffee lol wish me luck, if it doesn't work, I've nowt to drink until next month, well got a few tea bags but not that many lol thick I am.

Did you get a look at Kin AT? I enjoyed it, very good season 1.
Do report back on this T, I’m intrigued now.

Havent got flicking on Kin yet. Been up to my eyeballs with very little TV but tons of music.

Evening everyone, hope you are all having the best evening especially @anjelikaferrett. My parents wedding anniversary today so went over to the church this afternoon. I had intended to walk through the lych gate and up the path in their memory however I wasn’t able to do this as there was a wedding. I thought of your Cal @Barnfred 55 who I think would have stood and watched along with me admiring the bride who really did look lovely. If memory serves me your special day is coming up soon. Hope your generator issues haven’t spoiled your day too much @jazzy. Missing our evening walks round Edinburgh so guess just have to watch Malta v England, oh well. :(

Evening everyone, hope you are all having the best evening especially @anjelikaferrett. My parents wedding anniversary today so went over to the church this afternoon. I had intended to walk through the lych gate and up the path in their memory however I wasn’t able to do this as there was a wedding. I thought of your Cal @Barnfred 55 who I think would have stood and watched along with me admiring the bride who really did look lovely. If memory serves me your special day is coming up soon. Hope your generator issues haven’t spoiled your day too much @jazzy. Missing our evening walks round Edinburgh so guess just have to watch Malta v England, oh well. :(
Yeah. Cal was always a sucker for a good wedding H. Wherever we were in the world, all plans were put on hold at the first sign of a wedding until Cal got her glimpse of the bride. How did you know?. I don't recall ever mentioning that in here.

And you're spot on about the anniversary too. Next Tuesday.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back