Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Deffo the right thing to do mate. Now, this sounds horrid, but most likely she doesnt remember the Kindle now. And even if she does, she is happy and content reading her books. If one day she asks you for it, just get it from the drawer, and say "there you go".

You get some serious clog in CA, but you are an example to us all mate. And like a few in this thread, I have a lot of empathy with what you are facing/dealing with. Its love mate. Aint all about walks and flowers and cuddles.
Beautifully put Fred 100% agree

My wife and son have just this second come back from Tesco. My son checked and the kindle had been handed in to lost property. My son and I have agreed to leave it ‘lost’ for a few days and see how it goes with the books. If she mentions it I’ll let her ‘find’ it, if not then it remains ‘lost’…no idea if this is the right thing to do or not but we’ll see……
Pete. I really don't think there is a right or wrong thing to do mate. Everyone's different. All you can do is go with what you think is best and if it doesn't work try something else. Really feel for you.

Ha, I've watched it before - in fact, I've watched them all. I've just never really been into them if that makes sense: I wouldn't go out my way to watch them.
What did you have for tea and which chippy did you go to.?

I had that fermented black bean chilli sauce in my chicken fried rice tonight and my tongue is still tingling. Has your mate come through for you yet?

Sorry. This is like the inquisition 😀

What did you have for tea and which chippy did you go to.?

I had that fermented black bean chilli sauce in my chicken fried rice tonight and my tongue is still tingling. Has your mate come through for you yet?

Sorry. This is like the inquisition 😀
He said he'd actually got me a bottle, but I haven't been down to the restaurant since and when my ol' man visited he didn't pass it on.*

In terms of tea, we went to Steve's as usual. I had fish, chips and mushy peas, and my son went for a small sausage dinner. For a six-year-old, he can pack it away.

We've put the US Open on for now until the Grand Prix qualifying starts; he's asked if he can fall asleep down here with me and, to my wife's chagrin, I've said yes.

*While typing, I text him and he said he'll drop it off tomorrow morning - thank you for remind me.

He said he'd actually got me a bottle, but I haven't been down to the restaurant since and when my ol' man visited he didn't pass it on.*

In terms of tea, we went to Steve's as usual. I had fish, chips and mushy peas, and my son went for a small sausage dinner. For a six-year-old, he can pack it away.

We've put the US Open on for now until the Grand Prix qualifying starts; he's asked if he can fall asleep down here with me and, to my wife's chagrin, I've said yes.

*While typing, I text him and he said he'll drop it off tomorrow morning - thank you for remind me.
Sausage dinner with curry sauce rather than gravy was always my go to. Not had it for years as they don't do a proper curry sauce down here. Probably one of the reasons I've lost three and a half stone.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back