Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Messymascot's faith in humanity and ginger safe haven

Good morning all on this overcast day here . Has anyone been loking at clouds latey ? We have seen lots more flat bottomed that we hadn't noticed before ,may be it is beause we have a far horizon but it might be something to do with this different weather .
I hope all are well and had a good night last night ,have a great day all COYB

Hi folks, we've avoided the rain until about an hour ago when it absolutely lashed down and is still doing so. Chris has got his scan tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed and send him positive vibes. He will get his results next week.

Not much to tell you about - I've picked some gooseberries.I'm so pleased I've actually grown some. There's probably enough to make a tiny crumble for one!

Have a lovely evening x

Hi folks, we've avoided the rain until about an hour ago when it absolutely lashed down and is still doing so. Chris has got his scan tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed and send him positive vibes. He will get his results next week.

Not much to tell you about - I've picked some gooseberries.I'm so pleased I've actually grown some. There's probably enough to make a tiny crumble for one!

Have a lovely evening x
So hope that the scan results are good Anj. Everything crossed

I did! Practiced with one of the best players in Liverpool, fantastic when he was at 80%effort but as soon as he switched it up to 100% he was miles too good or fast for me. Brilliant experience though especially when I smashed a couple past him when he was really trying!

Suffice to say I got a great sweat on.
I’m curious Jazzy, while you’re not as old as me I’m assuming a man of your vintage is not quite as good as he was at his prime, what levels did you reach in your prime ……or are you still to reach it?

I did! Practiced with one of the best players in Liverpool, fantastic when he was at 80%effort but as soon as he switched it up to 100% he was miles too good or fast for me. Brilliant experience though especially when I smashed a couple past him when he was really trying!

Suffice to say I got a great sweat on.
You’ve made me think of something Jazzy , did you know Ian Wensley who played in the Liverpool league and passed away recently ?.

You’ve made me think of something Jazzy , did you know Ian Wensley who played in the Liverpool league and passed away recently ?.
No , sorry Jonny. I've actually only played in the Liverpool league once and that was over 35 years ago. For the last 8 seasons I've played Southport and Wigan leagues but next season am likely to play occasionally in Liverpool for Maghull.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back