Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Mike Walker V Roberto Martinez

who was worse £4£ in relative terms

• Walker

• Martinez

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker was dire - and so far up his own a** he lost the dressing room from the start.

Pluse the football was terrible in almost every respect and we loitered at the bottom for several weeks at the start of 94-95. Not even the inevitable 3 points at home to West Ham could save him.

And what exactly did he go on and do after we turfed him out?

People have enjoyed this thread. Just make your vote and be at peace, it's closer than I thought it was gonna be.

And I do hope that you don't think the gap in quality between PG & NW is similar to the gap between RM & MW
Lol. It just grinds your gears.

Martinez: gave us our best ever PL season in points and in football....never to be beaten for another decade or more I would conservatively venture to say.

Hopefully Koeman can get us 62 points or so this season. I'll be happy if he can. Its a hell of an effort if he does. Moyes territory points total.

Are you talking about the record points haul in the first season or all the other lifetime records he broke after that?? :p
No mate. Just the mammoth elite club points total of 72. The one that beat Everton's previous record in the PL by 7 points. That one.

As I said above, if Ronald can get us even ten points off that history making effort I'll be pleased. I think he might just be able to get within 10 points of it too with a fair wind behind him. Fingers crossed.

Lol. It just grinds your gears.

Martinez: gave us our best ever PL season in points and in football....never to be beaten for another decade or more I would conservatively venture to say.

Hopefully Koeman can get us 62 points or so this season. I'll be happy if he can. Its a hell of an effort if he does. Moyes territory points total.
It doesn't mate, I promise, Martinez is a bad memory. Koeman is the future.

We're both Evertonians aren't we? A potentially good manager for us leaving isn't a 'LoL' moment for me, why is it for you? Is that your gears grinding?
Gears grinding? Over what, saying that Koeman doesn't hang around at clubs to give them his future? No mate, that's my logic you can hear whirring, not gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back