Mr bates v the Post Office

Hey Reets, you're one of the good guys. I could fall out with you xx

Ive had to spend a bit of time in court rooms and around lawyers with work and what this sad story has evidenced is something from a bygone age. The deceit by those prosecutors in the PO to maintain the reputation of the PO (and even the Post Masters Union were in on it as they were subsidised by the PO!!!) and be prepared to ruin lives, even end lives to maintain a corporate image is abhorrent and unbelievable that it has gone on.
Candi, your my type of lover ;) Fall out with me any time sugar :D

No, I mean the way it's all Union Jacks, scenic villages and the yeomanry breed v the big state.

If you want a cynical view, maybe it is portraying how the post office is perceived. How privatisation was achieved without explaining to the middle classes exactly what has actually changed?
It's very saccharine, but the middle class divvies will eat it up with a spoon....and hardly a black face too. They'll love that. A televisual feast for the gammons.

Perhaps just historically accurate? maybe future generations will woke it up a bit so that the white privilege view is not so undermined ...

If you want a cynical view, maybe it is portraying how the post office is perceived. How privatisation was achieved without explaining to the middle classes exactly what has actually changed?

Perhaps just historically accurate? maybe future generations will woke it up a bit so that the white privilege view is not so undermined ...
It was the early 2000s not the 1950s.

Over 700 postmasters were innocently accused so there'd be a lot of inner city P.O.s affected too. From what I've see on the drama so far that hasn't been represented.

It's an interesting yarn but I'd suggest it's been drawn with a very dubious way.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back