New Everton Stadium Discussion

thanks, I didn't have a clue what I was doing,i need to plan it better.

I started a YouTube channel a few months back, had a really tough year as my daughter was diagnosed with cancer, thankfully she is gonna be ok. I became friends with Colin from cp-overview and he encouraged me to start a channel. some Everton footage on there but gonna do the stadium a bit but thatnks for the support

Spot on mate and great to hear your daughter is recovering. Colin comes across as a top man.

Even though there's loads of drone folk now, I genuinely enjoy each one as they all have their own merit. Each one has a different approach and focuses on different things.

Variety is good 👍

Spot on mate and great to hear your daughter is recovering. Colin comes across as a top man.

Even though there's loads of drone folk now, I genuinely enjoy each one as they all have their own merit. Each one has a different approach and focuses on different things.

Variety is good 👍

thanks, I watch them all and your right everybody brings something different. I have met a few of the drone guys through Colin and they all nice blokes.

its just a bit of fun and something to say we have all been involved in when the stadium is finished. all of us watching them week in week out. be saying to the grandkids in years to come "I remember when this was just water" 😀😀

DJIi mini 3 pro
Can you set waypoints on that? I've been thinking for a while (I have a mini 4 pro) why nobody sets way points and just flys that every week. That way you can do a transition across areas with overlays of how it was in week whatever. Set two waypoint flights, fly with a battery for each and let it do it's own thing.

Can you set waypoints on that? I've been thinking for a while (I have a mini 4 pro) why nobody sets way points and just flys that every week. That way you can do a transition across areas with overlays of how it was in week whatever. Set two waypoint flights, fly with a battery for each and let it do it's own thing.

Honestly I have no idea at the moment. Am new to this, I mostly just films some clips at the match and outside the ground if am honest and that’s gonna be my main thing on my channel but I thought I would have a go with a drone. That was only my second flight of a drone.

I think a few of the much much better drone guys are on here so they would know more than me to be honest

Honestly I have no idea at the moment. Am new to this, I mostly just films some clips at the match and outside the ground if am honest and that’s gonna be my main thing on my channel but I thought I would have a go with a drone. That was only my second flight of a drone.

I think a few of the much much better drone guys are on here so they would know more than me to be honest
Only a suggestion. You'll find your own way, good luck, for a second flight, it seems to have gone really well.

Only a suggestion. You'll find your own way, good luck, for a second flight, it seems to have gone really well.

I think one of the issues with having a set flight path done via the drone is you may miss something that’s out of the flight path?

It’s a really good suggestion though. When I get more clued up on how to use it I may have a go with that

Thanks for the suggestion it’s much appriciatwd

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.