New Everton Stadium

Dear god i hope not, i would be hella disappointed but i would fear for the saftey of @gorgeousgeorgeEFC, we would need round the clock GOT suicide watch. :p

Anything above 55k would be ok, but 58k plus would be where it's at and the magic number would be 61878.
First I'm hearing of this in here then.

Them lot across the park. I know i shouldn't care but that first number changing from a 5 to a 6 would just make it that little more painful for them.

To be really honest 58k is fine as it's in the right area, but they will extend the AR end and get just into the 60s. I'd rather we got there first.

they honestly haven't been given a thought in my process of a new stadium nor have they regarding our club and why should they. There's some very sad individuals there if they would actually feel pain at the sight of a 6 instead of a 5. They'll be hurting because of the stadium no matter what.

How can it have a big nod to Goodison?
Other than the Bullens' bracing, huge columns blocking views or whacking a Church in the corner, I can't think what can be incorporated into a new stadium from it.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back