New Everton Stadium

Again you can think that. You're entitled to. Plenty have said stuff that has turned out to be total BS.

All I know is what I posted could not have come from a better source.

I'm not going to spend the next 20+ pages defending myself. I've posted it now and that's that. You/we'll see, hopefully soon.

I'm sick of itk always having to defend themselves on here.

Again you can think that. You're entitled to. Plenty have said stuff that has turned out to be total BS.

All I know is what I posted could not have come from a better source.

I'm not going to spend the next 20+ pages defending myself. I've posted it now and that's that. You/we'll see, hopefully soon.
Will wait and see.. i dont know how anyone can say anything for definate.

Back tracking already before the designs come out.

Yeah, I was lying along mate. What a pleb I am. I said 60k and now I'm saying 58k. What a massive discrepancy in planned capacity, that totally proves I'm full of it, me. There's absolutely no chance that I heard stuff, posted it on GOT, and then got it all clarified since March 21st, and posted again on here.

Can't be arsed posting anymore, at least for now. You got me. Think what you like mate.

Yeah, I was lying along mate. What a pleb I am. I said 60k and now I'm saying 58k. What a massive discrepancy in planned capacity, that totally proves I'm full of it, me. There's absolutely no chance that I heard stuff, posted it on GOT, and then got it all clarified since March 21st, and posted again on here.

Can't be arsed posting anymore, at least for now. You got me. Think what you like mate.

The info from @DerbyshireAndHarper is exactly as I have been led to believe prior to his latest post. I imagine his source is probably stronger than mine though.

shooting-stars-handbags-ooooh-o_zpsa83daa7a.gif

Have some conviction in the stuff you made up mate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back