Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

The fact is, if we were struggling for money, we would be selling and not buying.

we are selling mate. mirrallas, lennon, barkley , liam walsh .. etc etc

plus I'm expecting a few m ore to go, as mentioned above.

we will end up with a neutral spend I'm guessing come the end of jan

I wouldn't by the way. It's a risky project for a club that doesn't make much of a profit. So my money, no much of it, would stay in my account. So why would Moshiri take the risk?

You mentioned your self about profit, that is the point stay at GP and there is no rainbow end! But a new stadium in that location spells out increasing profit and a vastly batter balance sheet with a new stadium as the prime capital asset. I think for Mosh there is no risk TBH, he is no fool and can see the pptential. Look at him and his friend buying the Liver Building, does that not indicate ambition and that the Everton staff will all be moved in by the year end. You will find Mosh's company will charge Everton fees of some description for that use. So it would be charge against profit but will reduce CT.

I hope that goes some way in addressing your question why would Mosh take the risk.

The guy on TEF said Mosh was footing it...:rolleyes:
How can he
It doesn’t fit the agenda
He’s a fraud a carpet bagger and he will leave our club in ruins.
He’s the worlds poorest billionaire
Well that’s some lads viewpoint.
I personally from day one have thought he’s a messenger boy who was sent down to buy a fancy site office with indoor plumbing ( Liver Building ) and to get the natives on board and pave the way for the big man to Make Everton football club a poeleerhouse again, oh and to make see hundred million profit as well
Obviously I got it all wrong and we ain’t buying Finch Farm back either.
I think joe will either get a late night visit or a financial persuasion for the council to make this happen
In 5 yrs time FF will match what City and United have as a training complex.

Starting to get the impression that this is done and dusted.

They’re some big claims to be making.

It’s in everyone’s interests that his stadium gets built.
Stop spouting rubbish like this
I agree with you but it doesn’t suit the agenda of carpetbaggers frauds and poor billionaires leaving our club in ruins.
What I will say is Welcome Alisher you shy retiring Russian billionaire you

How can he
It doesn’t fit the agenda
He’s a fraud a carpet bagger and he will leave our club in ruins.
He’s the worlds poorest billionaire
Well that’s some lads viewpoint.
I personally from day one have thought he’s a messenger boy who was sent down to buy a fancy site office with indoor plumbing ( Liver Building ) and to get the natives on board and pave the way for the big man to Make Everton football club a poeleerhouse again, oh and to make see hundred million profit as well
Obviously I got it all wrong and we ain’t buying Finch Farm back either.
I think joe will either get a late night visit or a financial persuasion for the council to make this happen
In 5 yrs time FF will match what City and United have as a training complex.

Mate, word is LCC will not sell it back, making too much money out of it from us.

Good point. But if you think about it, lets say he has to stump up £300m. He is basically swapping one investment, for funsies, say USM shares, for another, EFC/stadium/docks, etc etc. Its not like he has to actually borrow it, just change his investment portfolio.
Or he could sell his Arsenal shares
Oh wait he’s already done that.
Maybe his mate will sell his.

Struggling with the second line. If true, I would imagine there would be zero interest payments, (what would be the point?). And with LCC having first dibs if it all goes wonky, its looking like the attempts to secure outside funding have either hit the buffers, (find that hard to believe), or Moshiri/*mate* have had enough mucking about, and taken the plunge.

One hell of a commitment if it happens.
ONE hell of a commitment all right.
Is there anybody on the forum with experience at a high financial level of large scale mixed use brown stone developements.
How much potential profit can be made from developing the docks.
I’d say 4 or 5 pound more than what’ll cost to build a 61878 capacity stadium.
This is not being done for nothing
There a reason and a master plan and no one ( with 5/6 exceptions ) knows what’s going on.
I seen a documentary years ago on Abramovich and How he got his power and money.
He got himself elected as Governor of a Small snow cover province in the northern pits of Russia.
He done so by buying the natives herds of deer
They all thought he was mad.
What he did next made him a billionaire.
These lads don’t think like you and me.

Positive news I think, if Moshiri can stump up 220 million pounds or thereabouts directly or indirectly to help this then he is entitled to all the potential profit resulting from it, with bells on.

He has made mistakes, and lots of them, but he would be a club legend if this comes to pass. The legacy of a completed build and its impact on Everton would be felt for generations to come and can't be underestimated.

It would be his legacy
Can you imagine Everton running out on a new stadium built on a dock that was filled by the falling heads of a 100,00 Norwegian kopites ( plus a few from here )

Firstly what the heck is Usmanov's brand.

He isn't a brand he is a very wealthy individual with a very diverse portfolio of investments. USM is a holding company for a series of investments. Publicising the name adds the square root of [Poor language removed] all to it's value. It is not like City where Etihad is the name of a whole host of businesses. You advertise the brand not the holding company behind the brand.

If we end up with the naming rights coming from USM then it is just a ruse to avoid us falling foul of FFP regulations.

Secondly why would a new stadium open up other revenue streams. If we end up with naming rights on the Stadium then they are likely to want to call the shots in a similar way to Arsenal where Emirates ended up being on the Stadium and on the shirts.
So you think a new stadium wouldn’t open up any new revenue streams
Fair enough that must be the case so
Oh Croke Park and it’s 12x 80,000 sell out concerts says hello

well after the investigation mosh with the one who shall not be named, but co owns usm and who bought the other part of moshi's share. Then put in an offer in excess of £1b which was rejected. Then didnt he put in an offer for anderlecht, which doesnt seem to make much sense to me but more to distract the attention from the link between him and everton.
Im guessing there hasnt been anymore news on him going for anderlect, also with moshri now putting in his money to fund the stadium im guessing ehs going to buy out the shares that he had previously agreed with bill.
Opening the door for ermm maybe a very good friend of his who could put in the investment .. no idea who like

Pure and utter idle unfounded speculation as it’s totally against the official party line.

I however believe every single word of it

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back