Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

New Everton Stadium

ONE hell of a commitment all right.
Is there anybody on the forum with experience at a high financial level of large scale mixed use brown stone developements.
How much potential profit can be made from developing the docks.
I’d say 4 or 5 pound more than what’ll cost to build a 61878 capacity stadium.
This is not being done for nothing
There a reason and a master plan and no one ( with 5/6 exceptions ) knows what’s going on.
I seen a documentary years ago on Abramovich and How he got his power and money.
He got himself elected as Governor of a Small snow cover province in the northern pits of Russia.
He done so by buying the natives herds of deer
They all thought he was mad.
What he did next made him a billionaire.
These lads don’t think like you and me.

Also very chummy with Vladimir I believe.

So you think a new stadium wouldn’t open up any new revenue streams
Fair enough that must be the case so
Oh Croke Park and it’s 12x 80,000 sell out concerts says hello

Croke Park is a bit different though. For a start it is horseshoe shaped so pretty much perfect for a concert with the stage at one end and pretty much every seat available. It is also the biggest Stadium in the area.

The other thing is that Stadium concerts are very rare. In the City we have Goodison, Anfield and Aintree but there have been very few major concerts at any of them. Sadly if you were going to hold a major concert in the North West then you would choose Old Trafford because it has a bigger capacity, has a far better catchment area and better transport links.

Croke Park is a bit different though. For a start it is horseshoe shaped so pretty much perfect for a concert with the stage at one end and pretty much every seat available. It is also the biggest Stadium in the area.

The other thing is that Stadium concerts are very rare. In the City we have Goodison, Anfield and Aintree but there have been very few major concerts at any of them. Sadly if you were going to hold a major concert in the North West then you would choose Old Trafford because it has a bigger capacity, has a far better catchment area and better transport links.

A top quality stadium with the best of facilities at the Bramley Moore will be the number one concert venue in the north. Especially when the rest of the area is redeveloped. Forget about Old Trafford.

The new stadium will be purpose built with extra revenue streams in mind.
The new stadium will be built to accommodate all types of events from small meetings to large concerts.
Old Trafford as good as it is is still an old renovated stadium with new bits added on
If anyone thinks that the new stadium will only be used for 23/24 matchdays a year they are seriously deluded.
Croke Park is horse shoe shaped because of Hill 16 and it’s historical past and how it was built.
Landsdown Road ( The Avila ) the home of Irish rugby is a 50, 000 seater stadium only 6/7 miles from Croke Park and has been home to many concerts so Croke Park is not the only stadium in the area

A top quality stadium with the best of facilities at the Bramley Moore will be the number one concert venue in the north. Especially when the rest of the area is redeveloped. Forget about Old Trafford.

Why would a promoter hold a concert in Liverpool though when Manchester is at the centre of the Liverpool - Manchester- ( Leeds, Sheffield) conurbation. Old Trafford, The Etihad and Old Trafford cricket ground hold far more concerts than we do in Liverpool for that precise reason. Then look at the Manchester arena and compare it to the Echo arena. Manchester is more central and has far better transport links.

I think it is more sensible to look at what revenue the ground can generate from Football and look on anything else as a pleasant bonus.

Why would a promoter hold a concert in Liverpool though when Manchester is at the centre of the Liverpool - Manchester- ( Leeds, Sheffield) conurbation. Old Trafford, The Etihad and Old Trafford cricket ground hold far more concerts than we do in Liverpool for that precise reason. Then look at the Manchester arena and compare it to the Echo arena. Manchester is more central and has far better transport links.

I think it is more sensible to look at what revenue the ground can generate from Football and look on anything else as a pleasant bonus.

I seriously doubt our Persian and Russian overlords hold the same opinion as you
The ground will be built in suck a way that every Last penny will be squeezed out of it
From small meetings to mid sized conferences
From birthday parties to weddings
From old age meetings to concerts , every penny will be extracted and rightly so.
Don’t be surprised to see concessions opened up in on and around the stadium

It's going to be the best venue for concerts in the north of England. People will travel. Mark me words.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back