New Everton Stadium

To show them we were still behind the team no matter what.

Isn't that the point of being a supporter???? Oh, you only support Everton when they are winning.

No wonder the RS jeer us off with this sort of attitude.

Bizarre indeed.

Yeah mert that’s it, I mean I haven’t followed us when we went a year without winning away or was on the verge of relegation.

Your point is nonexistent because it was a pointless game, remind me how many turned up for the following PL home game or if our away allocation was sold out???

Bizarre

40K is what will be built. There isn't a need for 50K and above, the fanbase just isn't there no matter what way it is spun.
What needs to absolutely happen is a top, top class stadium that has everything a modern arena should have. Safe standing should be factored into the design.

Paying for it will be the issue... Moshiri is a crook, and big Joe's bid to get it on welfare isn't going to go down well with taxpayers all across the city. :rant:

Hahaha.....it’s beginning to get to you isn’t it.....don’t worry you’ll always have our old ground.......

How much have they spent so far
@Yid4life

I think the total cost of ours will be £800-850mn.

Side note, we are all geared up for safe standing which can take capacity up to 65k.

Apparently the builder has installed 15k seats which are wrong type of plastic and need replacing but shouldn't cause any delays.

To show them we were still behind the team no matter what.

Isn't that the point of being a supporter???? Oh, you only support Everton when they are winning.

No wonder the RS jeer us off with this sort of attitude.

Bizarre indeed.

2a3f8e796a3430c92cc8807a18df0999e98442f00499349a168c428b1c1e1e26_1.webp

A lot of naysaying doom and gloom ...I for one cannot wait to see Capt Jags lead Bainsey and all our lion hearted lads out onto the pitch in our brand spanking new, state of the art, 65,000 seater stadium beside the blue Mersey...

40K is what will be built. There isn't a need for 50K and above, the fanbase just isn't there no matter what way it is spun.
What needs to absolutely happen is a top, top class stadium that has everything a modern arena should have. Safe standing should be factored into the design.

Paying for it will be the issue... Moshiri is a crook, and big Joe's bid to get it on welfare isn't going to go down well with taxpayers all across the city. :rant:

You know I went to a Liverpool game once, a big European tie at Anfield.

You know what it felt like? Was like watching The Bootleg Beatles in the recreated Cavern Club. Sure if you ignore all the tourists and close your eyes, you could imagine it was the real thing, but ultimately you just couldn’t ignore how fake it all was.
People desperately trying to recreate a glorious past that just isn’t coming back. Selfie sticks and half and half scarves. It left me cold.

A lot of naysaying doom and gloom ...I for one cannot wait to see Capt Jags lead Bainsey and all our lion hearted lads out onto the pitch in our brand spanking new, state of the art, 65,000 seater stadium beside the blue Mersey...
I mean, I'd be gutted if that was the case even if a miracle occurred and it was built and ready by 2020, but seeing as it'll be 2049 and Jagielka won't even be physically able to bend down and tie his laces any longer.. well it's just a depressing thought to be honest.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back