NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that it does look damming on MaHomes having all those options open and failing to connect, the only thing that I find hard to believe is that he took the sack out of choice ,he takes a massive chance of being serious hurt, plus if he turns the ball over there they lose the game.
well according to that, he was trying to throw the game, according to the pre-determined script, so according to that logic he doesnt care about the turnover.

What I took from that, was the guy was saying they wanted OT for the spectacle, but to purposely take the sack is tempting fate and the chance of a bad injury is very real.
I suspect he was under instructions not to throw an incompletion, due to time considerations.

And he sure as hell wasnt going to throw a TD - so what else could he do to make it look realistic, the sack was the only option.

BTW the guy did say he fumbled on purpose.

Last edited:
This narrative suggests that they threw the game, why don’t see an benefit to throwing the game.
well thats the question, but to go from hero to zero in that space of time is just unfathomable for Mahomes.

I mean it doesnt need Patrick Mahomes to complete that throw

Last edited:
Well it’s not unfathomable is it, he was ran out of town in last years SB, going by the amount of yards he ran behind the line of scrummage last year this quite literally true.
that was different, in the Super Bowl he was quite literally running for his life. Here he had all day - and more.

The Bucks weren't giving him much protection there at the end.
He had two Pro Bowl linemen this year and one made All Pro. Werfs got hurt in the playoffs, a huge loss. He also couldn’t throw the ball as quickly as he would like with all the receiver injuries, didn’t have the trust factor with the replacements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back