NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I hate Kroenke as well, silver lining if Rams lose is I can laugh at his disappointment. Fell in love with Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, and Torry Holt as kid so still hanging around. As despicable as the owner is I couldn't imagine switching allegiance in a sports team
Kroenke is everything you should hate in the NFL.

That said, I'm rooting for the Rams in a fortnight for the sole reason that I have the utmost respect for everything Matt Stafford has done in his career. Been smashed to pieces week after week, had his credentials dismissed solely because he played for the Lions.

Man deserves this time in the sun, he deserves a ring. Kroenke can FRO though

The commentary on the empty fingers is money. There are also some good barbs re: the wins.

eli-manning-new-york-giants.gif

My son is named after this man.

Kroenke is everything you should hate in the NFL.

That said, I'm rooting for the Rams in a fortnight for the sole reason that I have the utmost respect for everything Matt Stafford has done in his career. Been smashed to pieces week after week, had his credentials dismissed solely because he played for the Lions.

Man deserves this time in the sun, he deserves a ring. Kroenke can FRO though
I am slightly confused.

So, suppose we have Messi. Pinnacle of a footballer. Been trashed because he spent his career at Espanyol.

Gets to, oh, I don't know, PSG. Lifts European Cup. We are all happy for him.

I don't think it follows that we want PSG to win.

I like Stafford. He plays for football Satan. The Norman Braman of this generation, except he actually spends money.

I feel entitled to root against Stafford, much as I might have liked his time with the Lions.

But Kev, all football is scripted, so none of this makes any sense. Not even sure why you're watching NFL now anyway, maybe you should watch a different unscripted sport and stop posting here idk?
I mean, fair.

FFS, chess had a sanctioning-body dispute over the belt for a decade and a half. There are no pure sports these days.

I mean, fair.

FFS, chess had a sanctioning-body dispute over the belt for a decade and a half. There are no pure sports these days.
Yeah seeing Mahomes take a dive like that on Sunday finished it off for me.

It’s interesting as a spectacle but like everything else open to corruption

Odds for next years super bowl out now.

No surprises for who the favourites are it’s just a question of whether Mahomes gets the call from the men in suits in the championship game or Super Bowl, or not.

They’ll let class ride, until they tell them not to.

Kev, genuinely, embarrassing this
Fine watch the video posted earlier.

In no way shape or form should Mahomes have missed those throws to wide open players.

And if was a technical deficiency on his part there is no way the Chiefs should be favourites for the Super Bowl next season.

But oh look, they are.

Kev, genuinely, embarrassing this
I am lost.

Are we on about:

1) the limitations of Mahomes as a player
2) Brady as the GOAT
3) cheese on toast

#1 was always obvious. #2 is patently false. He loses at the position and loses crushingly (Rice) across the entire field. We can discuss #3, probably without result.

I am lost.

Are we on about:

1) the limitations of Mahomes as a player
2) Brady as the GOAT
3) cheese on toast

#1 was always obvious. #2 is patently false. He loses at the position and loses crushingly (Rice) across the entire field. We can discuss #3, probably without result.
Anyone missing those throws at the end isn’t an NFL quarterback let alone one with the highest passer rating and best w-l record of any current player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back