NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read Brady’s retirement statement, no mention of the Pats or Belichick 20yrs and 6 SB,s and not a single word of appreciation, I’m a fan of the Pats and Brady but that statement was so ungrateful.

I've been a Rams fan since I was 6, don't blame any neutral pulling for Cincy. Burrow is incredible and going from 4-12 to the title game is an awesome story

Is it spelled Tom Brady or Tham Bradeh?
This depends on where you're from. In Meeechigan it's Tom Brady. In Bahstahn it's Tahm Braydeh.

I've been a Rams fan since I was 6, don't blame any neutral pulling for Cincy. Burrow is incredible and going from 4-12 to the title game is an awesome story
*torches and pitchforks* There are so many places in this country where being a Rams fan is indefensible now, due to the owner.

But then, I am a fan of the Team Formerly Known as an Ethnic Slur, so I probably don't have room to talk.

This is all kinds of crazy.
So we have the news that an owner is trying to throw games

And they say the NFL - an entertainment business as designated by the Supreme Court and therefore un-sueable on the grounds of scripted outcomes - doesn’t have a match fixing problem ?

This depends on where you're from. In Meeechigan it's Tom Brady. In Bahstahn it's Tahm Braydeh.

*torches and pitchforks* There are so many places in this country where being a Rams fan is indefensible now, due to the owner.

But then, I am a fan of the Team Formerly Known as an Ethnic Slur, so I probably don't have room to talk.
Yeah I hate Kroenke as well, silver lining if Rams lose is I can laugh at his disappointment. Fell in love with Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, and Torry Holt as kid so still hanging around. As despicable as the owner is I couldn't imagine switching allegiance in a sports team

This is all kinds of crazy.
I tend to think that the Rooney Rule revolves around us being unwilling to wade through that many pages of a filing.
Yeah I hate Kroenke as well, silver lining if Rams lose is I can laugh at his disappointment. Fell in love with Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk, and Torry Holt as kid so still hanging around. As despicable as the owner is I couldn't imagine switching allegiance in a sports team
More or less my position WRT the Football Team and Gibbs, though JCK was a lot more lovable than Stan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back