Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We overpaid no doubt about it, the same as we will for Stones if the transfer goes through. English players are always more expensive though and Liverpool didn't want or need to sell and you're always going to pay a premium in such circumstances. If however he does fulfil his potential no one will bat an eye over the price.
Pogba for £100M and another £20M for his agent is what you really call overpaying.

No chance (apart from agent) Pogba will be amazing in the prem. Best buy so far this summer by a long way.

His stats last season are not as good as Dele Alli. Which by extrapolation means Alli is worth £150mn. Cheap.

You bought anyone in yet mate? Kane needs some help surely?

Reckon you could have an amazeballs season myself.

P.s I have had a bottle of Chardonnay (very retro) and half a bottle of port....so I might be getting ahead of myself.

Dont think so. All the chat is the mega managers at Chelsea, United, and City. Less so with us and Liverpool.

Levy hasnt cashed any Ali/Kane sized cheques in, you have been very quiet, hence my question, and imo, you have a manager that knows the PL better than all but Jose. (Wenger has lost it, obvs)

Could be fun for you I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back