QPR 1-1 Everton. Sat 3rd March at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think 1-1 away to a team fighting to stay in the league isent that bad
fair enough, but post match people arent just gonna anaylise it from a results point of veiw, immediately after the game people are going to look at it from a performance and decision making point of view, in a couple of days things will settle down and we will still be in a decent position, but right now theres soem valid points being made about Moyes tactics and certain players

People are ****ging moyes off but he did put another striker on so he did try and win the game, regardless of peoples personal opinions on certain players, he went 442

It's not that simple.

If the manager put 10 strikers on it would sound ridiculously positive, but in reality I'd fume because it would be stupid.

Sure he put Jelavic on, but he barely touched the ball. In between the 60th and 88th minute it was all QPR. Why? Because we had no attacking plan or structure. Sticking extra strikers on the pitch is the kind of move that pleases only those with zero football knowledge.

I've said this repeatedly when defending the likes of Saha and Yak, but strikers need service. Hoofapalooza and Phil Neville passing the ball sideways is not service.

People are ****ging moyes off but he did put another striker on so he did try and win the game, regardless of peoples personal opinions on certain players, he went 442

Great he put on another striker, but it didnt change anything because we also removed Drenthe and put Osman on the wing so we had no way of attack to be honest. Hence why we only looked like scoring when Coleman came on...

I just felt their was no control in the midfield. Fellaini cant do it all on his own and Neville just let players waltz past him to ghost into the box.

They stopped our wide players and forced us inside, which we couldnt work with.

Its hard to figure out why Moyes doesnt/wont play Pienaar in the middle of the park IMO. May have controlled the game better.

Lots of good points which I agree with. We had three players centrally Neville, Fellaini & Cahill who have very little creativity and not one of them can play a ball to split a defence. I would have liked to have seen Pienaar moved into the middle where he would have had more space and time. It is inexplicable to me why Moyes is persisting with Neville & Cahill, two players who have played poorly all season in midfield. We shouldn't forget Gueye who I thought played very well against Blackpool and who didn't get a look in today. He could have been brought on and Pienaar moved into the middle. There were options on the bench to change tactics and play a bit differently but they were not chosen.

You know why we dident win today?

Because the players dident turn up and show any heart

Put Utd/City/Spurs in front of them and watch them go

I may be wrong but apart from Landon and Gibson this was the same team that beat City a few weeks ago (Could be wrong like a said)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back