Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

malfosse

Place your Advert here reasonable rates
I only one need one. He's the manager now and we need consistency.

Panic now, sack and bring in a randomer and you'll all be calling for his head by Jan 22.

You'll all deny it but it's a fact.
Genuine question to all his supporters.
How much lower do we have to fall before you start calling for his head?
@ForeverBlue92 you don't have to answer this, as you said previously you'd be happy with relegation.

Deulofeumygod

Player Valuation: £40m
0BCA2647-4830-4855-91A5-8C31C0788A38.png

ToffeeTim

Player Valuation: £70m
He'll not be going anywhere without concerted efforts from the fans to force him out. Moshiri is a fool and has backed this man fully. He won't have any intention on making a change. I personally don't think he cares about the football side of the business anymore. He is taking the club to relegation by persisting with this manager over the longer term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks