Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Err 2023 I think. I wouldn’t say horrendous mate the club has 3-5 quality centre halves unlike us haha. He’s still very raw and a bit overhyped at times.

Oh they are well set, I just mean in terms of not being able to get the value they thought they would on him.

Someone will bid, the question will be how low do they get pushed.

Oh they are well set, I just mean in terms of not being able to get the value they thought they would on him.

Someone will bid, the question will be how low do they get pushed.

Well I think his release clause is £50m ish but no one is spending that. His advisors haven’t ruled out staying so hopefully the club convinces him this virus has messed things up, sign a 1-year extension and get your big money move next Summer if he still wants it.

Well I think his release clause is £50m ish but no one is spending that. His advisors haven’t ruled out staying so hopefully the club convinces him this virus has messed things up, sign a 1-year extension and get your big money move next Summer if he still wants it.

If you are him though, unless they offer him a massive wedge, hard to see that.

If you are him though, unless they offer him a massive wedge, hard to see that.

Why not? He's at a club challenging for titles, cups and the CL so can't see him in such a rush to join another team challenging for titles, cups and the CL.

Fortunately RBL are now at a level where players aren't always looking for that next move. There's a real sense around the club that great things can be achieved.

Why not? He's at a club challenging for titles, cups and the CL so can't see him in such a rush to join another team challenging for titles, cups and the CL.

Fortunately RBL are now at a level where players aren't always looking for that next move. There's a real sense around the club that great things can be achieved.

Because hot wired into their DNA is a desire to sell. I mean if they were to adjust it would be very interesting, but I don't foresee that happening.

He will also get paid more money elsewhere. I could see someone like Dortmund (if not Bayern) coming in late for him if he doesn't sign. If Dortmund an move Sancho on, even if it's for a reduced fee on what they previous budgeted for, they could do very well in this market.

Because hot wired into their DNA is a desire to sell. I mean if they were to adjust it would be very interesting, but I don't foresee that happening.

He will also get paid more money elsewhere. I could see someone like Dortmund (if not Bayern) coming in late for him if he doesn't sign. If Dortmund an move Sancho on, even if it's for a reduced fee on what they previous budgeted for, they could do very well in this market.

I wouldn't say there's a desire to sell anyone it's more business sense. However they're not idiots and they've never been forced into any sale. They kept Keita longer than expected before getting a huge sum for him, they didn't bow to Werner pressure last Summer and will get a bumper fee for him, same with Upa.

Also he would most certainly not go from RBL to Dortmund regardless of wages.

I wouldn't say there's a desire to sell anyone it's more business sense. However they're not idiots and they've never been forced into any sale. They kept Keita longer than expected before getting a huge sum for him, they didn't bow to Werner pressure last Summer and will get a bumper fee for him, same with Upa.

Also he would most certainly not go from RBL to Dortmund regardless of wages.

They had long contract with each of those. I don't see a massive incentive for for Upa to sign a long term deal. Lets see though.

RBL Transfer News

- Club won't have a lot of money to spend the next transfer window but apparently it's all earmarked for finalising Schick's loan (at a discounted price) and Rashica but they only want to go up to 20m base fee for him and he'll have an 18m release clause if Werder end the season getting relegated.
- Club again linked to Todibo but I guess at this stage who isn't?
- Linked to Fodo Ballo Toure (Monaco) for the LB/LM role.
- Rennes' Brandon Soppy has admitted RBL are a "very good club" but he needs a season and recognises he'd be behind Klostermann & Mukiele.
- Perennially linked Robin Koch's club Freiburg have admitted no player at the club is not for sale right now in the current climate. This goes for RBL linked Luca Waldschmidt as well.
- Lots of major clubs circling around 14-year old Sydney Raebiger who currently plays for RBL's U17's team.
- Sporting Director Markus Krosche believes for the average player the prices will change this Summer but not so much at the top.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back