Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Schedule posted for the remaining games of the season if everything goes smoothly (I don’t think it will). Aside from the Dortmund game it’s a very favourable run! Well, would be if every team was actually match fit and in the swing of things:

2FB8C745-D8CB-412A-B610-5A05E0682660.webp

Read this morning all the coaching staff and manager's etc. on the sidelines are going to have to wear face masks, but, according to Nagelsmann, "during the instructions, the trainers can briefly remove the mouth and nose protection."

What the Hell is the point in wearing them in then if you can remove them to speak which is when you're most likely to project spit etc.?

Well yeh 2021 was what I meant like he’s not free this year. He’ll extend again though with an agreed exit clause like Werner did.

It's a bit of a gamble all ways round though isn't it for Leipzig. Surely he could just sit it out and know he gets a massive move next summer?

I wonder, and whisper it, if very late in the window if we came in with say £35million if it may tempt them?I don't know if it would work with this case, but I think you will see a lot of surprising moves this summer.

If he won't sign, I don't think Leipzig would let him walk away for nothing?

It's a bit of a gamble all ways round though isn't it for Leipzig. Surely he could just sit it out and know he gets a massive move next summer?

I wonder, and whisper it, if very late in the window if we came in with say £35million if it may tempt them?I don't know if it would work with this case, but I think you will see a lot of surprising moves this summer.

If he won't sign, I don't think Leipzig would let him walk away for nothing?

If the club know he won’t sign a deal then they’ll sell him this year for as much as they can. They’ve already said they’ll never let any of their assets got for free. He’s the last one to commit.

If the club know he won’t sign a deal then they’ll sell him this year for as much as they can. They’ve already said they’ll never let any of their assets got for free. He’s the last one to commit.

It's a horrendous position to be in with him then. When is Werners deal up?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back