Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were just doing what they thought was right (backing the manager in the hope he'd do well)

I don't blame them for this

Ultimately it didn't matter what the fans did. Moshiri was going to do what he was going to do regardless

I've never felt more disconnected from the club to be honest
I felt disconnected years ago to be honest, before the twerp came along. Watching as my club that should have been winning stuff was slowly having all its pride sucked out it. Sayings like knives to a gunfight and the people club etc started doing it for me. This guy just fast forwarded it.

When Frank came in we needed that new manager bounce OR a settled way of playing.

Never got that bounce and he flipped flopped every game on tactics and cost us points, as I have said losing that game at Burnley was far too damaging now they are disappearing.

Howe went in, picked 4-3-3 and although it didnt click immediately they massively benefitted from having a settled system. What did Frank do? A different formation for every game, no consistency, no idea and now we are relegated.

FYI, Leeds last 6 games 11 points, Burnley last 6 games 10 points, Everton last 6 7 points. IN FACT the last 11 games since Frank has been in charge he has only managed 10 points. So why do some think we are suddenly getting 12 points +. Get a grip on reality lads, we are done, we are the next Sunderland, Sheff Wed, Wigan. We arent coming back any time soon.......

Lampard has to take his fair share of the blame alright. Some ridiculous tactics esp v burnley , norwich and leicester.

However we went down during the period between november and February

i wish this was true but ultimately it’s our form since he took over which has put the nail in the coffin, there were tons of matches for us to get out of trouble but we have barely improved under Lampard.

Any manager would struggle with the level of bellendry going on from our board. January's transfer business was an absolute disgrace. Honestly, you think to yourself that they couldn't possibly make us even worse, but they somehow manage to do it. Cock up after cock up, downgrade after downgrade, and relegation is just going to bring about yet further bloody downgrades.

I can see Leeds losing three of those at least, maybe four if Brighton turn up

They twin two more and we win four and we stay up on 41 whilst they go down with 40

I think that's the only way it's going to happen to be honest

Need City, Arsenal and Chelsea to tonk them whilst we somehow find four wins from somewhere

Not impossible but it's highly unlikely

Yeah 4 wins needed now. Still might not be enough but 12 points give us a chance. Can’t see us winning 4 though.

It will be over if we dont win.

It wont be.

We'll need 5/6pts from Chelsea/Leicester/Watford.

Then the same again from Brentford, Palace, Arsenal.

It wont be just on tomorrow. A draw tomorrow and Leicester with a win at Watford would be 'ok'.

Then all on the last 3.

Our only hope is chelsea are as bad tomorrow as they’ve looked lately! We managed to beat united so there’s still a glimmer of hope

Status
Not open for further replies.