Roberto Martinez discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

compare that to most other current PL managers who have been in their job approx the same length.

43% is pretty high

Sorry mate, I could not give a toss for other PL managers. What concerns me is Everton and that win % is not good enough. With that % we will never win any cup let alone get in the top 4, it is a mid tabel %!!!!!!!!

Soz man. It's reassuring that absolutely no one takes anything I post seriously.

Just some game. Soz. Not soz.

Meet the plotters, recognise anyone??

anonymous_3491945b.webp

Sorry mate, I could not give a toss for other PL managers. What concerns me is Everton and that win % is not good enough. With that % we will never win any cup let alone get in the top 4, it is a mid tabel %!!!!!!!!

Hey mate, calm down, you know what the doc said about your bloody pressure. Deep breaths, breathe in, and hold it there, keep holding it, that's it, keep holding that breath in, hold it there until I come back to the thread in a bit.

Keep holding it.

Hey mate, calm down, you know what the doc said about your bloody pressure. Deep breaths, breathe in, and hold it there, keep holding it, that's it, keep holding that breath in, hold it there until I come back to the thread in a bit.

Keep holding it.

How much longer, I am going blue in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back