Romelu Lukaku's Expectations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone must be 'ITK' about this?

I can't see us getting him on loan again, but I'd love him on a perm.

Spurs and Arsenal would offer him higher wages though (and transfer fee!) and the Mata deal demonstrates Mourinho will sell to direct PL rivals...so wouldn't they be higher in the pecking order than us?

UTD are not a rival of Chelsea

Martinez will have asked Romelu already if he'd like to come back here on a permanent. If we bid for him then he's up for it, if we don't, then he's not arsed or the price is too high.

I actually dont think £20M even gets Lukaku.

I also dont think he would come here now we finished outside the CL places...he virtually said as much in an interview.

He wants to be a chelsea legend and i fully expect he will be there next season unless JM just doesnt want him around in anyway
he wont be at chelsea next season

Martinez will have asked Romelu already if he'd like to come back here on a permanent. If we bid for him then he's up for it, if we don't, then he's not arsed or the price is too high.

the fact he's made him top priority gives me the impression that lukaku's open to the idea. suppose it may be a bit awkward asking him face to face to to make a decision on the matter - depends on the personality though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back