2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people are having a bit of fun but the FA would not in a million years consider Sean Dyche as manager with the players England have right now. He’s everything they are trying to move away from.

I think Carsley will likely get it on an interim basis dependant on how quickly the WC qualifiers start - I think normally around September. He will have come the same route as Southgate and has been more successful. He may well get it on a more permanent basis, but given the recent criticism of Southgate’s defensive minded football style with the attacking talent he had at his disposal, they may well opt for Eddie Howe.

Screen-Shot-2024-07-16-at-4.11.46-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2024-07-16-at-4.14.50-PM.png

I wonder what other useless mathematical / algorithmical / scientific ways of looking at football they can come up with.

Now, I like a good statistic. But that second table…..it simply can’t be a good thing to be 2nd place when the greatest club football team since the invention of all sports is at the bottom. Hoof efficiency indeed.

Hopefully no points deductions. Hopefully some better attacking players. Hopefully some upwards progression in the league table. Safely mid table going into the new stadium with Onana sold for profit and Branthwaite valued at close to a record fee. Job well done from where he started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.