2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he the worst manager in the League?

I think it's close.
Might be that he will be the manager that will have the worst offensive set up or approach in the league this season. This is can happen.

I am luckily and unfortunately not a fortune teller to tell whether he will be the worst manager getting results based on realistic club expectations.

Who is worse?
By what metric? I won’t pretend to know how to even answer it.

My gut says he is good for what we have and better managers would be limited by players and budget. I don’t think Arteta comes in and qualifies for Europe, but he’s clearly better.

It’s a tough question and this season will say it all.

Some might say he’s been the best Everton manager since David Moyes
5ea8ec3f03a11e2820d28d6551e7d7f1.gif

He is the manager that the club currently deserves. He will keep us up but I can't remember the last time i enjoyed watching us play so much so that i mostly just don't bother watching us any more. I mean who wants to watch the dregs of the league getting 70% possession against us. It is horrible stuff.

He is the manager that the club currently deserves. He will keep us up but I can't remember the last time i enjoyed watching us play so much so that i mostly just don't bother watching us any more. I mean who wants to watch the dregs of the league getting 70% possession against us. It is horrible stuff.
I enjoyed watching us before Christmas last season it was well better than monotonous passing and going nowhere like almost every game I watch is now it was fast and direct and fun. I don’t know why that stopped but it obviously did and for months it was turgid but the way we played early on last season or in games like the derby is fine by me.

I enjoyed watching us before Christmas last season it was well better than monotonous passing and going nowhere like almost every game I watch is now it was fast and direct and fun. I don’t know why that stopped but it obviously did and for months it was turgid but the way we played early on last season or in games like the derby is fine by me.
It stopped because we had a few results that didn’t go our way and suddenly everyone shat themselves because we were in a relegation battle because of the points deductions and we became too pragmatic

If we start the season creating loads of chances like last but actually take them this time we’ll have a very different feel about us without the psr nonsense

It stopped because we had a few results that didn’t go our way and suddenly everyone shat themselves because we were in a relegation battle because of the points deductions and we became too pragmatic

If we start the season creating loads of chances like last but actually take them this time we’ll have a very different feel about us without the psr nonsense
August 2019 was the last time Sean Dyche won a Premier League in August.

D
Didn’t we fail to score at home for about 5 games at the start of the season?? We was horrid all the way through the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back