2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Didn’t we fail to score at home for about 5 games at the start of the season?? We was horrid all the way through the season
Yep, if you take into account the first game of the season when the GK dropped the ball and we scored, and the ref said the GK was fouled. When you are worked over like that, then what can one say...

D

Didn’t we fail to score at home for about 5 games at the start of the season?? We was horrid all the way through the season
Well I didn’t mean every single game before Christmas obviously I just meant in general considering what level we’re at. We won’t be going on runs of winning 10 games in a row and beating teams 5-0 every week probably in my lifetime so I will look at it relatively and when I do that the way things went before Christmas last year was pretty decent and enjoyable to watch for me. You can disagree and you can even refuse to be happy until we go a whole season unbeaten if you want but I’ll just keep judging them in a realistic way.

Think that’s saying that other clubs were massively shitter than us

You could say that for the whole league. Villa got champions league because chelsea and united were sh!te etc etc.
It is what it is. The club stayed up with Two points deductions. No owners and no money.
I mean i get people dont like him but almost everything was against this club from staying up. But he did it.

If there is still no resolution to the ownership conundrum by the end of his contract, which please God, is not the case. He should be offered a one year extension, this would mean the new owners can choose to keep him or bin him once they take over. FFS, please don't give him a new long term contract now. He is doing exactly what he was hired for, but, hopefully the new owners will have more ambition.

August 2019 was the last time Sean Dyche won a Premier League in August.
These kind of facts are dumb
I remember they always made a big deal of Kane not scoring in August even though he was hitting 30+ goals a season

The facts for me are
Dyche has had one full season with us
We struggled to score even though we created lots of chances
Our defence was outstanding
We went on a horrible run in the middle of the season
We had two very good runs either side including winning a derby with fans in the ground for the first time in years
We were an absolute basket case with media rubbish, points deductions, terrible ref performances and knives out on us all season
Our squad was probably the worst Everton squad post Moyes
We achieved 48 points achieving stability for the first time since PSR became a thing and we kept selling all our most expensive players
At time we played some good football (mostly pre Xmas) at times we played some horrible bin juice football
Overall, Dyche more than earned another season managing us and so far seems to be focusing on adding pace and skill to the attack

You could say that for the whole league. Villa got champions league because chelsea and united were sh!te etc etc.
It is what it is. The club stayed up with Two points deductions. No owners and no money.
I mean i get people dont like him but almost everything was against this club from staying up. But he did it.
No owners also worked in his favour, because the moshiri of the past would have sacked for that poor run
And we did spend money, unless Beto and Chermiti were free

• Middle Finger
Reactions: MJA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back