2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, not a neutral then, a moderate. Which you are not. You are an overwhelming enthusiast.

Only seems that way because you and a few others are perpetuating a hypercritical environment. The scales are shifted so far one way now that if a poster expressed any other view on Dyche other than this one they’re an overwhelming enthusiast.

An overwhelming enthusiast would say Dyche plays beautiful football, he’s brilliant at his substitutions, give him a 5 year contract, he’s playing some of the best football in the league, best Everton manager in the PL. This is what overwhelming enthusiasm looks like.

Arguing against ridiculous hyperbolic criticism (some of which isn’t even true) doesn’t make you an overwhelming enthusiast.

Why did you think I said “it’s good” numbnuts

Because your entire post is a sarcastic dig. That’s why you said it’s good to cherry pick information. In a sarcastic manner. It’s the sarcasm which makes it ironic because you literally do this all the time as your main way of arguing.

Only seems that way because you and a few others are perpetuating a hypercritical environment. The scales are shifted so far one way now that if a poster expressed any other view on Dyche other than this one they’re an overwhelming enthusiast.

An overwhelming enthusiast would say Dyche plays beautiful football, he’s brilliant at his substitutions, give him a 5 year contract, he’s playing some of the best football in the league, best Everton manager in the PL. This is what overwhelming enthusiasm looks like.

Arguing against ridiculous hyperbolic criticism (some of which isn’t even true) doesn’t make you an overwhelming enthusiast.
Lol at you shouting about hyperbole when you won't accept any criticism of Dyche at all. Just look through this thread. Anyone posts even the mildest of criticisms and you are all over them. You are the agent of exaggerated commentary, no matter how many times you claim your moderate credentials.

Lol at you shouting about hyperbole when you won't accept any criticism of Dyche at all. Just look through this thread. Anyone posts even the mildest of criticisms and you are all over them. You are the agent of exaggerated commentary, no matter how many times you claim your moderate credentials.

This is just not true though.

Point me towards the exaggerated Dyche hyperbole with posters going over the top praising him. It just doesn’t exist.

It wouldn’t take me long at all though to find numerous posts criticising him with frankly ridiculous made up claims. One the other day even said if he had Mbappe and Vinicius Junior he’d ruin them. Find me the poster saying ‘Dyche will make McNeil and Harrison 20 goal a season wide men’. It’s equally as ridiculous and equally as irrelevant.

There are no two opposing extremes here. There’s a group of Uber critics who spend most of the day slamming Dyche for everything under the sun. There’s a group that believe he doesn’t deserve that criticism. But there is no group spending all day posting hyperbolic praise of Dyche making him out to be the best manager in the prem, this just isn’t happening but the Uber critics keep wanting to make out it is. It isn’t.

Pot. Kettle. Black

IF, IF we can get a decent midfielder in, the squad is probably better than last season.

Im not expecting much, just staying mid-table all season will do.

Over to you Gaffer.

From our Greatest Of All Time head scout ?

(Sorry I caught a bit of the Olympics...)

This is just not true though.

Point me towards the exaggerated Dyche hyperbole with posters going over the top praising him. It just doesn’t exist.

It wouldn’t take me long at all though to find numerous posts criticising him with frankly ridiculous made up claims. One the other day even said if he had Mbappe and Vinicius Junior he’d ruin them. Find me the poster saying ‘Dyche will make McNeil and Harrison 20 goal a season wide men’. It’s equally as ridiculous and equally as irrelevant.

There are no two opposing extremes here. There’s a group of Uber critics who spend most of the day slamming Dyche for everything under the sun. There’s a group that believe he doesn’t deserve that criticism. But there is no group spending all day posting hyperbolic praise of Dyche making him out to be the best manager in the prem, this just isn’t happening but the Uber critics keep wanting to make out it is. It isn’t.
Lol, look at your post count in this thread. You post multiple times a day, every day. Not one of those posts is stand alone, they are all jumping on anyone criticising Dyche.

That's fine, that's up to you, but to claim it's not because you're a massive Dyche fanboy is just disingenuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back