2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, look at your post count in this thread. You post multiple times a day, every day. Not one of those posts is stand alone, they are all jumping on anyone criticising Dyche.

That's fine, that's up to you, but to claim it's not because you're a massive Dyche fanboy is just disingenuous.

Most people post multiple times a day every day on this forum, yourself included.

As I said the hyperbolic posts in favour of Dyche just aren’t there and certainly not in any great quantity.

Effectively his Uber critics want an echo chamber where they can slam him all day without anyone disagreeing. That just not going to happen. ‘No one can criticise Dyche’? This entire thread is basically a criticism of him. Closer to the truth is actually that no one can really praise Dyche.

Most people post multiple times a day every day on this forum, yourself included.

As I said the hyperbolic posts in favour of Dyche just aren’t there and certainly not in any great quantity.

Effectively his Uber critics want an echo chamber where they can slam him all day without anyone disagreeing. That just not going to happen. ‘No one can criticise Dyche’? This entire thread is basically a criticism of him. Closer to the truth is actually that no one can really praise Dyche.
I didn't say the forum, I said this thread.

@Eggs described him as our third most successful manager of all time

….ha, ha, you need to read that thread. I said his achievement in keeping us up was remarkable, arguably the 3rd best managerial achievement in my time watching.

That’s not the same as saying he’s our 3rd best ever Manager but I like him lots. We know what he can achieve with the poor squad of footballers he inherited but what we don’t know is whether he can improve us given better quality. I actually think he can but that’s the unknown.

I suspect there’s more posters against Dyche than for him.

Just ignoring the rest of the post then and settling on an irrelevant semantic point. Are the critics of Dyche not posting in the Sean Dyche thread?
The rest of your post was just your usual pro-Dyche ramblings. There was nothing to comment on. Just the same stuff you say over and over every day.

You, however, don't want to address your spamming of this thread with endless posts. More than almost any other poster. Which is weird, given you're such a moderate.

….ha, ha, you need to read that thread. I said his achievement in keeping us up was remarkable, arguably the 3rd best managerial achievement in my time watching.

That’s not the same as saying he’s our 3rd best ever Manager but I like him lots. We know what he can achieve with the poor squad of footballers he inherited but what we don’t know is whether he can improve us given better quality. I actually think he can but that’s the unknown.

Sorry. Third best managerial achievement in our near 150 year history. Avoiding relegation against Luton, Sheffield United and Burnley. My mistake.

The rest of your post was just your usual pro-Dyche ramblings. There was nothing to comment on. Just the same stuff you say over and over every day.

You, however, don't want to address your spamming of this thread with endless posts. More than almost any other poster. Which is weird, given you're such a moderate.

Aka you ignored the bits you had no answer to.

Sorry. Third best managerial achievement in our near 150 year history. Avoiding relegation against Luton, Sheffield United and Burnley. My mistake.

….i’m not 150 years of age. Anyway, I set out my reasoning in that thread so it’s a bit pointless repeating it.

Some posters are in favour of Dyche, plenty are against. What he achieved last season is remarkable but it counts for little as he’ll now be judged on how the team performs next season.

Fingers crossed he continues to get the best out of what we have.

Aka you ignored the bits you had no answer to.
Ok, if you insist -

"As I said the hyperbolic posts in favour of Dyche just aren’t there and certainly not in any great quantity."

Keeping us up against Luton, Burnley and Sheffield United was the third best managerial achievement in our history. Reminder, we've won multiple league titles, FA cups and a European trophy.

"Effectively his Uber critics want an echo chamber where they can slam him all day without anyone disagreeing. That just not going to happen. ‘No one can criticise Dyche’? This entire thread is basically a criticism of him. Closer to the truth is actually that no one can really praise Dyche."

Nope, you can praise him all you like. Other people, however, will dispute your praise. That's what free speech is. You can say what you like, other people can say you're a very silly boy. That's literally what a forum is.

Now, I've shown you mine now you show me yours. If you're such a moderate on this subject why do you post all the time in this thread and only to respond to posts critical of Dyche? You say nobody can praise Dyche but you, seemingly, object to any and all criticising him. Does this make you a massive, heaving hypocrite?

Ok, if you insist -

"As I said the hyperbolic posts in favour of Dyche just aren’t there and certainly not in any great quantity."

Keeping us up against Luton, Burnley and Sheffield United was the third best managerial achievement in our history. Reminder, we've won multiple league titles, FA cups and a European trophy.

"Effectively his Uber critics want an echo chamber where they can slam him all day without anyone disagreeing. That just not going to happen. ‘No one can criticise Dyche’? This entire thread is basically a criticism of him. Closer to the truth is actually that no one can really praise Dyche."

Nope, you can praise him all you like. Other people, however, will dispute your praise. That's what free speech is. You can say what you like, other people can say you're a very silly boy. That's literally what a forum is.

Now, I've shown you mine now you show me yours. If you're such a moderate on this subject why do you post all the time in this thread and only to respond to posts critical of Dyche? You say nobody can praise Dyche but you, seemingly, object to any and all criticising him. Does this make you a massive, heaving hypocrite?

You’ve got one post from Eggs that you’ve misread three times now. It wasn’t the third best Everton manager, it wasn’t the third best in our history, he’s corrected you on that and yet you’ve posted it again. It was ‘arguably’ the third best managerial achievement he’d seen in his lifetime behind everything Catterick and Kendall did (if you read the original).

So one person offering a caveated opinion is your best (and seemingly only) example of hyperbolic praise for Dyche. I seem to remember that post was made before the season ended as well just after the points deductions not in a pre season after safety is already secured. This is the best example you have (when you finally read it correctly at fourth time of asking).

As I said there just isn’t the two corners of this debate that you’re trying to force.

I just think people are not convinced he can improve us that much yet he is another manager we have placed on a huge salary.

You’ve got one post from Eggs that you’ve misread three times now. It wasn’t the third best Everton manager, it wasn’t the third best in our history, he’s corrected you on that and yet you’ve posted it again. It was ‘arguably’ the third best managerial achievement he’d seen in his lifetime behind everything Catterick and Kendall did (if you read the original).

So one person offering a caveated opinion is your best (and seemingly only) example of hyperbolic praise for Dyche. I seem to remember that post was made before the season ended as well just after the points deductions not in a pre season after safety is already secured. This is the best example you have (when you finally read it correctly at fourth time of asking).

As I said there just isn’t the two corners of this debate that you’re trying to force.
I corrected Eggs statement, it remains hyperbole.

I notice you're still refusing to answer my point. Which is odd since you keep calling me out for the same thing. Hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back