2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you just can't accept that I don't like Dyche and that you think he's the bee's knees. It's weird, people disagree with you on stuff, get over it. You're obsessed.

You just want an echo chamber to shriek into. You need to accept that on an Everton forum some people shocking might support the manager of the club. You don’t need to obsessively go for everyone that does.

You just want an echo chamber to shriek into. You need to accept that on an Everton forum some people shocking might support the manager of the club. You don’t need to obsessively go for everyone that does.
I completely accept that you love him. Never said you couldn't. All I said was that you only come into this thread to "defend" Dyche against all of these big bullies and cry about how those posters are creating a false war when it is only you doing that. You just can't accept any criticism of Dyche. Look at what you're doing right now. You'll never not reply to one of my posts to you because you can't have it that I think Dyche is rubbish. It's weird.

I completely accept that you love him. Never said you couldn't. All I said was that you only come into this thread to "defend" Dyche against all of these big bullies and cry about how those posters are creating a false war when it is only you doing that. You just can't accept any criticism of Dyche. Look at what you're doing right now. You'll never not reply to one of my posts to you because you can't have it that I think Dyche is rubbish. It's weird.

I don’t care if you think Dyche is rubbish. Again nowhere have I said I love Dyche, this is what bothers me, it’s not enough for you to think Dyche is rubbish and have your own opinion, you’re not happy until you’ve cast an aspersion of someone else’s opinion that isn’t accurate: Nowhere have I said I love Dyche so stop making stuff up. You’re just confirming my entire point about creating a false war, it’s those posts doing it nothing else.

Here’s a novel idea, you can have your opinion of Dyche and I can have mine, (and by mine it will be mine and not your erroneous invention of what I’ve said).

I don’t care if you think Dyche is rubbish. Again nowhere have I said I love Dyche, this is what bothers me, it’s not enough for you to think Dyche is rubbish and have your own opinion, you’re not happy until you’ve cast an aspersion of someone else’s opinion that isn’t accurate: Nowhere have I said I love Dyche so stop making stuff up. You’re just confirming my entire point about creating a false war, it’s those posts doing it nothing else.

Here’s a novel idea, you can have your opinion of Dyche and I can have mine, (and by mine it will be mine and not your erroneous invention of what I’ve said).
Let it go, dude, it's ok.

I’ve worked out now why he’s not been bothering with anything tactical in pre-season

With us re-signing Harrison his favourite XI from last season is usable as his favourite XI this season. They already know the one way he knows how to play so no reason to do anything but fitness.

Let it go, dude, it's ok.
He’s got an ego like Klopp, don’t bother. He says he’s been critical of Dyche to pretend his views are fair and balanced but it’s total diarrhoea, like his rambling posts.

At no point during the course of last season can he actually point to a single post to prove he’s critical of dyche, instead during our bad patch he went missing on this thread and threw the players under the bus instead, like he always does. Get used to it, he’ll do it next season. He’ll parole this thread and target anyone who has the audacity to be critical of him

He’s got an ego like Klopp, don’t bother. He says he’s been critical of Dyche to pretend his views are fair and balanced but it’s total diarrhoea, like his rambling posts.

At no point during the course of last season can he actually point to a single post to prove he’s critical of dyche, instead during our bad patch he went missing on this thread and threw the players under the bus instead, like he always does. Get used to it, he’ll do it next season. He’ll parole this thread and target anyone who has the audacity to be critical of him
Dyche is an absolutely bang average manager. He has done nothing more than any other competent manager should have done.

He will set up a team up defensively well and will have the players fit but the football is shocking and he cannot make in game changes. He’s somewhere between Allardyce and Moyes

If we didn’t have an absent owner last year he would, quite rightly, have been sacked during the winless run.

It’s palatable getting points when the football is that bad but when you are getting beat all the time then it’s a massive problem. No way should we be renewing his contract for him to be leading the team into the new stadium.

Uncleanch your pearls before you give yourself a hernia.

Dyche is an absolutely bang average manager. He has done nothing more than any other competent manager should have done.

He will set up a team up defensively well and will have the players fit but the football is shocking and he cannot make in game changes. He’s somewhere between Allardyce and Moyes

If we didn’t have an absent owner last year he would, quite rightly, have been sacked during the winless run.

It’s palatable getting points when the football is that bad but when you are getting beat all the time then it’s a massive problem. No way should we be renewing his contract for him to be leading the team into the new stadium.

he’s here until otherwise i would even say he will take us to the new stadium

i can bet it tbh

I’ve worked out now why he’s not been bothering with anything tactical in pre-season

With us re-signing Harrison his favourite XI from last season is usable as his favourite XI this season. They already know the one way he knows how to play so no reason to do anything but fitness.
Also suggests he mainly works on shape and pressing which don't require as much as say actually working on patterns of play. Problem is you need your best team , and full intensity from every player for it to work. Also you are relying on percentages.

….’we’? I definitely don’t know, I reckon he’ll be very good but it’s an unknown as he’s never had that at his disposal.
Yup, "we" - he's a limited manager who knows 1 thing and 1 thing only. If you're happy with "we gave it our all, the lads ran a lot, unlucky not to score" as we fight against relegation - good for you, a lot of people aren't.

He won't get attacking full backs even if he has a choice, we won't get a technical #10 behind the striker as Doucoure has to play, we will not stop the hoofball, it's not what Dyche knows and he's the most "safety first" known quantity manager in England.

As I said, I'm eagerly awaiting what the excuse is for the next dreadful run of games where we play 4-4-2 (or 4-4-1-1 with Doucoure behind DCL if you wanna call it that) and hoof all game to bad results and after every game he says the exact same thing he's said for 10 years in the pressers. Will it be injuries, now that we have no points deduction? The players? Thelwell? The tea lady? The pressure from the stadium switch? No bog roll in the locker room toilets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back