2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the last time we won 2 away in a row?
Huddersfield 24/08/21
Brighton 28/08/21

Which was also the last time we won 3 in a row as we followed that with a home win vs Burnley on 13/09/21.

Hopefully this doesn’t end the same way it did for that manager.

I've been banging the drum for weeks that getting Harrison in would make a huge difference, especially if he also paired that with the Onana - Garner midfield. Even better when we get McNeil on the left all at the same time. Great to see that starting to take shape today.

I thought the Brentford game was actually more about them not bothering to show up than about anything Dyche did, but I'll admit he nailed it with the tactics today. Frankly, it's the first time I can remember in a while where we had a clear, consistently-executed strategy to do anything other than sit back in a bunker and hoof it forward when we could. Thought it started to come apart at the end after all the subs, when we lost a lot of the shape and fell back into the habit of sitting way too deep and inviting pressure.

Need to see more of that than just 75 minutes to really convince me that he's figured it out, but I'll take it for a start!

What a difference a fit squad and options of. I thought maybe he made a couple too many changes towards he end and we lost our shape a bit, having one eye on Sunday but that was probably a better away performance than the Brighton one. DCL was outstanding but kudos to the whole team tonight. Fans terrific as always.

Another great result tonight and a decent draw in the next round

How did Harrison play like as I missed the game live nice to see Calvert Lewis on he scoresheet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back