2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

He talks in the same cliches and sound bites whether we win or lose, but they make much more sense and are infinitely less annoying when we win. Suspect because of his general manner he could win us the CL and still not have his own song. Lampard was serenaded an hour into his first match.

Which shows that unfortunately we have a sizeable portion of clueless divvys in the fanbase.

One defeat and the calls for Potterball will appear again. Give the man a chance.

Been critical of him and not seeing that Garner is a must start was killing him.

Great to finally see Patterson as wing back and Onana as a sitting 6.

He has options with width in Danjuma, McNeil and Harrison plus Beto and DCL.

ROLL ON LUTON YA BALD GINGER BELTER
I’m bald, was ginger, reserve the right to insult anyone about any aspect based on this. Retreats to @messymascot thread

Which shows that unfortunately we have a sizeable portion of clueless divvys in the fanbase.

One defeat and the calls for Potterball will appear again. Give the man a chance.
Did have questions about him has been alot of frustration at the club, witht he results we had was to have questions on him. Is not about calling other fans out because the dont like the manager some might never be sold on him. He has to push the team on has been two good games but is more to come

He talks in the same cliches and sound bites whether we win or lose, but they make much more sense and are infinitely less annoying when we win. Suspect because of his general manner he could win us the CL and still not have his own song. Lampard was serenaded an hour into his first match.
Or alternatively he doesn’t go over the top in his comments

…I’ve never got the stereotypes and have largely been ok with the way his team plays. I do think having a fit and firing DCL makes such a difference to the way he sets his team up but they all seem to buy into him.

The big point for him last night was seeing a team not involving Doucoure and Gueye. He’ll be delighted with Garner and encouraged by Harrison.

Last edited:
@DualityNSNO Will you give our manager some credit now?lol
As I've said - yes!

He's still a slug but this is what/how we should be going for it - practicality over idiotic stubbornness. The more performances like this and the less nonsense like the first 6 (and majority of last year's) games and we'll be good to not worry about the drop. That said, I hope we don't get to see Michael Keane much, but I suppose we had no other options lol

He's still horrifically limited and a stop gap of a manager should we want to progress, but we currently don't, lucky for him, so if he can get us to mediocrity - fantastic.

We may never lose again, naturally.

Credit for that, only seen the highlights this morning but what I've seen there and what I have read is very encouraging.

I don't think I'm getting ahead of myself by saying that if we keep our forwards fit, we will be fine. We've been unlucky in some games without a striker, fingers crossed we can build up a head of steam now.

Pleased to hear Garner and Onana worked well together in the middle, it's what a lot of us wanted to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back