Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? So after being played out at wide right Garner has “kicked on” by playing him in his proper position?
Has Branthwaite “Kicked on” after eventually getting played after Keane was dropped?
These are good players along with Onana, Patterson that will not develop to their full potential unless they are allowed to play a more possession based game.
Branthwaite is naturally a very good defender, he also looks like a very good “football” player. Under Dyche, he’ll only ever be a very good defender.

Garner was barely getting mins even beyond injury until Dyche arrived, hes playing, been trusted, developing and influencing gams, gone on won an international Youth Cup for himself and a starting player in the PL.

Branthwaite was surplus and discarded, some on here were trying to sell him in the summer, he was given a chance and taken it - kicked on and what a player we have, will be worth close to 100 mill. Thats Moyes stuff.

Onana, has looked 40 % a better player in the last five games and not someone who goes missing anymore, growing in leadership and influence - by being trusted and given responsibility.

All have kicked on in a few months under this manager.

Or maybe its just all a coincidence! lol

I don't like him much but I am coming round to the fact that he is what he is and it's not going to change anytime soon, if he gets us into somewhere between 11th-14th then fair enough to him and I will say well done to him.
It's sad for us that we're hoping for that sort of position in the table but given the last couple of seasons, our current budget and off field mess that is a realistic target.

Hearing rumours that Onana’s had a massive falling out with him and wants out. Wouldn’t blame Patterson if he followed suit.
Wouldn't imagine Onana has had a falling out with him considering he's being given 'team of the week' shouts and scored against Burnley. It's clear he's performing for Dyche and Dyche thinks of him as an important player.

Wouldn't imagine Onana has had a falling out with him considering he's being given 'team of the week' shouts and scored against Burnley. It's clear he's performing for Dyche and Dyche thinks of him as an important player.

Like I said, just some jungle drums I’ve heard. Read into it as much or as little as you want.

Personally it wouldn’t surprise me. Onana’s body language on the pitch hasn’t looked great to me at all.

Dyche is responsible for Garner

Branthwaite was on loan to PSV,

Yes he’s played them, sometimes incorrectly and at times by chance has got them functioning but do you think he will improve them and get them to reach their full potential?
Their 'full potential' can be reached at very few clubs. Usually top 6. Of which we are not.

Dyche is responsible for Garner

Branthwaite was on loan to PSV,

Yes he’s played them, sometimes incorrectly and at times by chance has got them functioning but do you think he will improve them and get them to reach their full potential?

Nah mate, dont agree. Particularly on Branthwaite, he's grown and growing even since last year actually when you go back in time - loan move was good for him (well done Ken) and think Patterson needs similar - Dyche is very adept at developing centre backs, if you look at his track record.

“Long term it might not be the best solution“

Yeah looks like someone trying to sell him off to me.

He was starting to win me around, but yesterday was the ultimate reminder of what a boring dinosaur he really is. No excuses for that, HE cost us 2 points.

Ashley Young is a disgrace and he's going to be why more fans turn on him
We got beaten by Brighton at home 4-1 last season so he's actually gained us a point, he's not perfect but we're heading for mid table at the minute rather than languishing in the bottom 3 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back