2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollix watch it week in week out we sit back .. We get a lucky break here and there
Percentage football, almost every single free kick we have gets launched into the sky and it doesn’t matter where it is on the pitch, then add everytime Pickford receives the ball he launches it!

We have 2 wingers being told to be second full backs

We have a complete liability at RB

I don’t see anything that looks like it’s come from the training ground, just players put in positions and being told to stay in their starting position and be disciplined

Last edited:
Percentage football, almost every single free kick we have gets launched into the sky and it doesn’t matter where it is on the pitch, then add everytime Pickford receives the ball he launches it!

I don’t see anything that looks like it’s come from the training ground, just players put in positions and being told to stay in their starting position and be disciplined
Whatever mate bores the crap outta me .. Show me a plan B I might attempt to even discuss.

huh?
Tactics? Dyche? Devoid? This was your reply?

Reality is that Dyche is the best we can attract at the present moment and we cannot afford to replace him.
The last few weeks have shown we won't be a bottom three team even if the 10pts stick which I don't expect.

Is Ashley Young the hill Dyche wants to make his stand on?
Yellow cards...if it wasnt for Maquire pulling him away...Double yellow cards, penalties seemingly every game now.

Sandy Brown had a torrid Autumn of 1969... exposed and damned with faint praise for all to see and hear on the midweek 'Sports Night with Coleman' by the totally naive and inexperienced to 'live' TV, Harry Catterick, as the weakest link...who for all I know allegedly may have fallen for the then relatively unknown trick of...'now we're off the air Mr Catterick tell us what you really think'

Just sayin like, but funny how The Club's TV ban followed soon after?? 🤔

Anyway Sandy was targeted and after the Famous OG his confidence and form went off even more, so much so Keith Newton was brought in.

If Young's confidence hasn't took a knock this month then that just shows his...and more importantly Dyches...level of self delusion.
He IS crap.
He IS being...quite rightly...targeted.
He IS a 'kin liability.
It IS like playing with 10 men.

Keith Newton...COME ON DOWN!...or Patterson...or Anybody.

Add to this a match day tactically useless manager and bottom line is if that 10 point penalty does not get reduced on appeal, we are relegated.

Unfortunately we’re stuck with him like it or not, the problem I have with him is he only knows one way of playing, (when we went 2 down yesterday he should’ve changed things but didn’t,) if you put him in charge of City tomorrow he would coach them exactly the same way he’s coaching us. The only thing in his favour is it’s a step up from Lampard.

Is Ashley Young the hill Dyche wants to make his stand on?
Yellow cards...if it wasnt for Maquire pulling him away...Double yellow cards, penalties seemingly every game now.

Sandy Brown had a torrid Autumn of 1969... exposed and damned with faint praise for all to see and hear on the midweek 'Sports Night with Coleman' by the totally naive and inexperienced to 'live' TV, Harry Catterick, as the weakest link...who for all I know allegedly may have fallen for the then relatively unknown trick of...'now we're off the air Mr Catterick tell us what you really think'

Just sayin like, but funny how The Club's TV ban followed soon after?? 🤔

Anyway Sandy was targeted and after the Famous OG his confidence and form went off even more, so much so Keith Newton was brought in.

If Young's confidence hasn't took a knock this month then that just shows his...and more importantly Dyches...level of self delusion.
He IS crap.
He IS being...quite rightly...targeted.
He IS a 'kin liability.
It IS like playing with 10 men.

Keith Newton...COME ON DOWN!...or Patterson...or Anybody.
At this stage, I'd take Leslie Crowther.

We battered them first half. Even on the entire 90 we had twice as many shots and more shots in target. Definitely the more threatening side over all.

A worldy. A pen. And a nailed on martial.

it could be 3-1 to us easily. But now Dyche is crap that it's not.

We battered them first half. Even on the entire 90 we had twice as many shots and more shots in target. Definitely the more threatening side over all.

A worldy. A pen. And a nailed on martial.

it could be 3-1 to us easily. But now Dyche is crap that it's not.
We are in the bottom 3 going into December.

How can people defend Dyche!!!
Hmmmm 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back