2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the point deduction is basically a free pass for him. Easy to hide the absolutely dreadful home form. Issue for me is he doesn’t even look to be trying to change it. At home it isn’t working yet he seems to not even be considering a change. His in game management is the worst of any manager I’ve ever seen. 1 win at home this season yet he’s being idolised with a banner. Really ?

Yesterday was a sucker punch, we've been doing so well of late - expectations have grown.

You can do anything you want as manager but you arent stopping the first goal, the second was a brain fart from Young, the third we were chasing and left space. We arent that good yet to be winning all our games so i wont get too low or loose my mind with a rare of late defeat, despite the day in it.

For large periods of the game we were controlling it and we had five or six chances we should have taken.

Overall i think many of our players were overwhelmed by the occasion. The week together will do them good.

Last edited:
We battered them first half. Even on the entire 90 we had twice as many shots and more shots in target. Definitely the more threatening side over all.

A worldy. A pen. And a nailed on martial.

it could be 3-1 to us easily. But now Dyche is crap that it's not.
If you actually read what people are saying, it’s about his game management, specifically in game.

Makes changes when it’s way too late. Doesn’t change anything from the initial set up, even when it’s stopped working/didn’t work to begin with.

Leaving Young on was a travesty.
Everyone, and I mean everyone other than Dyche, could see what was coming, and he was fortunate not to get a second yellow. Dyche had 2 RBs on the bench. That is on him.

Yesterday was a sucker punch, we've been doing so well of late - expectations have grown.

You can do anything you want as manager but you arent stopping the first goal, the second was a brain fart from Young, the third we were chasing and left space. We arent that good yet to be winning all our games so i wont get too low or loose my mind with a rare of late defeat, despite the day in it.

For large periods of the game we were controlling it and if we had five or six chances we should have taken.

Overall i think many of our players were overwhelmed by the occasion. The week together will do them good.
rare sense in a sea of gloom.

Joke of a manager? He's kept us up and is improving us haha. You seen this squad?

People talking about a plan B, which I can see the argument for... until you watch Beto & Danjuma enter the field and they're diabolical.
Literally changes nothing in game unless forced to or it’s for the last 5 minutes when it’s too late.

The tactics and set up don’t change. I get that we should have been ahead at half time yesterday and comfortable but for poor finishing.

But second half Man United got to grips with our set up and Dyche didn’t try to alter it until the game was gone.

Get young out the side, that’s the main issue now. Sub use, and changing the tactics a close second.

Aside from those Dyche has done well - playing to our strengths and simplifying the game for our average squad of players - if we could finish the chances created we would be top 10 easy, sadly we can’t finish our dinner.

We were by far the better team first half, second half they started to deal with how we had set - up and there lies the problem. Dyche needed to find a way of changing things tactically but he doesn’t, and why he has to wait to use his subs so late in games baffles me.

The 90th minute token sub is what annoys me. 3-0 down and brings Dobbin on in the 90th. Give him 15-20 ffs and get him some minutes.

I feel the point deduction is basically a free pass for him. Easy to hide the absolutely dreadful home form. Issue for me is he doesn’t even look to be trying to change it. At home it isn’t working yet he seems to not even be considering a change. His in game management is the worst of any manager I’ve ever seen. 1 win at home this season yet he’s being idolised with a banner. Really ?
Brilliant... absolute rubbish and should be sacked but hey let's get relegated instead.

Had time to think about yesterday and to me it's all on Dyche this result
1, The crowd up for it players had NO excuse
2, Had to press and stuck in from 1st whistle didn't happen Tactics?
3, Young constantly plays him and total liability week in week out
4, Mcneil offers nothing all season, always plays no matter what.
5, Never makes proactive subs.
6, Never learns

We dominated the game and created several clear cut chances. There is little that can be done about a wonder goal and if we score like we should we run through the utd side. Those posting they want Dyche gone are suffering from cognitive dissonance and don't have the strength of character to admit publicly their long term beliefs were based on ignorance.

We need to stay the course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back