2023/24 Sean Dyche

Was patterson on the overlap at sheff utd? I think he put the ball in for danjumas goal.
I don't know, it feels like Patterson is tasked with just taking the entire wing and Garner as he is unable to dribble past someone moves into those half spaces. So, I don't know if you can count it as an overlapping run at all. It is like you just had a midfielder you never played off and it is also why Garner's crosses have not been from the final third but mostly a little behind like a wide midfielder.

I don't know, it feels like Patterson is tasked with just taking the entire wing and Garner as he is unable to dribble past someone moves into those half spaces. So, I don't know if you can count it as an overlapping run at all. It is like you just had a midfielder you never played off and it is also why Garner's crosses have not been from the final third but mostly a little behind like a wide midfielder.
I know what you mean and its been like that all season. Its another fault in dyches set up. Our right back has nobody infront for him to form a partnership with. Its another reason our attacks get bogged down.The whole midfield is a mess.

I know what you mean and its been like that all season. Its another fault in dyches set up. Our right back has nobody infront for him to form a partnership with. Its another reason our attacks get bogged down.The whole midfield is a mess.
We'll see really, the problem is that they have not been serious enough to make a judgment on their usefulness. But we need these partnerships to show up across the field.

True, I do assume the situations would be a little different as it was ancelotti who pulled the plug.

It would be so Everton to free up all this space getting rid of gbamin selling gray and iwobi then use it to pay out a manager
You knowwwww... Dyche has the potential to do the funniest thing: Dele. :D

At this stage I’d be all for it.
giphy.webp