2023/24 Sean Dyche

Oh and Xg is meaningless and this Everton team prove it. We've been rubbish at home this year. We cant keep clean sheets because the next big mistake is only round the corner, and our attacking is aimless and lacks quality. I dont care what Xg says.
They're 'kin cowards led by a clueless lump of lard.

Luton at home after 2 wins on the road and they couldn't even crack them open.

I'm furious with these charlatans.

A victory against a Toney-less shell of a team at Brentford and then a meaningless game that Villa weren't interested in as they had a big PL fixture against Brighton to come (they profited and we tripped ourselves up with that game); you just knew these spineless gets would cave in and take fright in front of their own fans.

Last edited:
Times running out for the kopite gruffalo

Win against Bournemouth or the consequences for him will be dire.

People saying 'but who'll sack him'...the feller who sacked the other 6 will.

This 'kin divvy better pray that the spineless gets he coaches return up next week and win well.

He has 90 minutes left then we have that international break....and....

A victory against ta Toney-less shell of a team at Brentford and then a meaningless game that Villa weren't interested in as they had a big PL fixture against Brighton to come (they profited and we tripped ourselves up with that game); you just knew these spineless gets would cave in and take fright in front of their own fans.
Sorry but totally disagree with that point (the rest of correct though). But that second half vs villa was (barring the keeper) their first team. Even the first half they had closer to their first team than we had ours.

Sorry but totally disagree with that point (the rest of correct though). But that second half vs villa was (barring the keeper) their first team. Even the first half they had closer to their first team than we had ours.
They weren't arsed mate, not really.

If they had have been they'd have blown that lot away.

That was a training session for them to prepare for the Brighton game.

A victory against ta Toney-less shell of a team at Brentford and then a meaningless game that Villa weren't interested in as they had a big PL fixture against Brighton to come (they profited and we tripped ourselves up with that game); you just knew these spineless gets would cave in and take fright in front of their own fans.
Wednesday had nothing to do with today.

We just played without any intensity, urgency or aaggression. And there was complacency there too in our defending. Our set piece defending wasn't good enough for a top flight side.

There's a lack of standards at the club and no accountability. Nothing happens when there are performances like this. The players know they will still get picked next week. This squad win one or two games and they seem to think they can just turn up and win. You just know they won't back it up because they don't have the winning mentality and the composure to do it.

And the fans excuse is nonsense as well. Our fans are right to have expectations and expect to see the team compete. In fact, we dont have high enough expectations. There should always be pressure on players and managers to win football matches at Goodison Park. Because if we dont expect to win then we shouldn't turn up.

Wednesday had nothing to do with today.

We just played without any intensity, urgency or aaggression. And there was complacency there too in our defending. Our set piece defending wasn't good enough for a top flight side.

There's a lack of standards at the club and no accountability. Nothing happens when there are performances like this. The players know they will still get picked next week. This squad win one or two games and they seem to think they can just turn up and win. You just know they won't back it up because they don't have the winning mentality and the composure to do it.
Because they thought they were a load of Billy Big Bollockses having won at Villa.

They faced a team who threw their LC game to prepare for this game today and they got the 3 points due to that.

Our lot couldn't refocus for today because they're a shower of bottlers who can't act like professionals from one week to the next.

Oh and Xg is meaningless and this Everton team prove it. We've been rubbish at home this year. We cant keep clean sheets because the next big mistake is only round the corner, and our attacking is aimless and lacks quality. I dont care what Xg says.
Keep seeing this xG stat.

Will it stop us being relegated? No.

Therefore it’s ultimately irrelevant because there is zero guarantee that just because we have had a decent xG in a few games, it will ever convert to us winning points.

Points, the only things that actually matter come the end of the season.

Dyche was brought in to keep us in the PL whilst the stadium is being built, nothing more, nothing less.

He achieved that last season and he's on course to achieve it this season.

I cant believe we're even having this conversation after the masterclass against Brentford & Villa. If the players on the pitch did their jobs today we win that game. Dyche takes a portion of the blame of course but man for man we should be beating Luton even if Ronald Mcdonald was in the dug out.
Can you explain your working out please as for my maths he sending us down

7 games 4 points
14 games 8 points
28 games 16 points
35 games 20 points

HT today and I thought "FFS, this is terrible...but we'll at least scramble a point against this load of tripe".

But they were well held off.

I'm sorry, but no Everton manager with 4 losses at home can get away with that. Luton Town that was today - who game-managed us at Goodison and coasted to the easiest 3 points they'll get this season.

It's 'kin outrageous. I can't settle down over this loss it's such a massive 'kin failure on all levels.

@Gilbert.. First four home game stats for you in the PL era, league games only (manager at start in brackets)

92/93 (Kendall) - W1 D2 L1
93/94 (Kendall) - W3 D0 L1
94/95 (Walker) - W0 D3 L1
95/96 (Royle) - W1 D0 L3
96/97 (Royle) - W2 D0 L2
97/98 (Kendall) - W2 D0 L2
98/99 (Smith) - W0 D3 L1
99/00 (Smith) - W3 D0 L1
00/01 (Smith) - W1 D1 L2
01/02 (Smith) - W2 D1 L1
02/03 (Moyes) - W2 D2 L0
03/04 (Moyes) - W2 D1 L1
04/05 (Moyes) - W2 D0 L2
05/06 (Moyes) - W1 D0 L3
06/07 (Moyes) - W2 D2 L0
07/08 (Moyes) - W1 D1 L2
08/09 (Moyes) - W0 D1 L3
09/10 (Moyes) - W2 D1 L1
10/11 (Moyes) - W1 D2 L1
11/12 (Moyes) - W1 D1 L2
12/13 (Moyes) - W2 D2 L0
13/14 (Martinez) - W3 D1 L0
14/15 (Martinez) - W1 D1 L2
15/16 (Martinez) - W1 D2 L1
16/17 (Koeman) - W2 D2 L0
17/18 (Koeman) - W2 D0 L2
18/19 (Silva) - W2 D1 L1
19/20 (Silva) - W2 D0 L2
20/21 (Ancelotti) - W2 D1 L1
21/22 (Benitez) - W3 D0 L1
22/23 (Lampard) - W1 D2 L1
23/24 (Dyche) - W0 D0 L4

IMG_5235.jpeg

You could use that metric for every single side mate - did City win the league because of the other 19 teams results ?

I think you're being harsh on Dyche and its fair to say most didnt want him from the start which clouds their judgement on him. He has a dinosaur reputation and thus gets little rope (although I wouldn't say we play hoof ball).

Today was dissapointing but the place is to bi polar at times - on Wednesday Dyche was brilliant and we were guaranteed a place in the Quarters after the Burnley draw now today we're awful and Dyche is a disgrace and needs potting.

Calm heads are needed right now particularly when you have those US vampires on the verge of buying us - God knows what will become of this grand old club based on their reputation/antics.

The manager is the least of our worries right now until such time we're in the bottom 3 places then maybe a discussion is needed on his position (imo).
Actually the manager is THE MOST IMPORTANT worry right now, it’s irrelevant who owns us if we are in the championship because we fold, game over bye bye Everton.

Dyche is a terrible manager who got lucky last week, Lampard was a terrible manager, Benitez is a terrible manager, we keep employing terrible managers and wonder why we suck