2023/24 Sean Dyche

Probably the best man for the job at the moment.

Get them working hard. Any slackers told they are not playing. The longer he gets the more chance we have staying up.

The off the field stuff will be dealt with but dyche will just get on with his job. How he don't tell the media to eff off as every press conference will be about the 10 points and the off the field problems. His answer will be, we are working hard on the training pitch and my job is to get three points.
Spot on mate.

A quote that is taken out of context my friends.
From an interview about feminism if I remember rightly? He namechecked the country's first female PM and made the observation that she was a strong woman. A complete non-story, even more so given that he was just a kid through her term of office. Something you'd expect Kopites to drag up, not so called Evertonians.

From an interview about feminism if I remember rightly? He namechecked the country's first female PM and made the observation that she was a strong woman. A complete non-story, even more so given that he was just a kid through her term of office. Something you'd expect Kopites to drag up, not so called Evertonians.
I don’t think most care. As I have said for myself.

More pointing out the hypocrisy of said poster who repeatedly used the fact Lampard was a Tory as an attack line. (Even though he said it nearly 20 years ago and Lampard has also talked about how he has gained different views having educated himself more and lived in other parts of the country now etc).

What? Where have you got that from lol the interviewer asked him for his “fantasy 5 a side team to save the world”

Hahahaha imagine. You can pick anyone in the world to interview about feminism.

I’ve got just the fella!
I'll have you know Sean Dyche has got several "this is what a feminist looks like t-shirts". Was wearing one round Burnley high street whilst doing the meat run at Heron foods and the interviewer thought "he's perfect".