2023/24 Sean Dyche

Is there anybody doubling down currently?

I only ask cos I do have several hundred people on ignore.
To be fair, there is only the odd one on here now I think, I've had a few daft in person shouts and on other platforms, its like being proved right is more important.

I have a terrible habit of clicking on 'show ignored content' and then realising why I put them on ignore in the first place 😄 have to make a New year's resolution to stop doing that!

Last edited:
Although I didn't want another managerial change and saw enough in the early games, I can completely understand people wanting him out after the first few games so wouldn't pull anyone up over it.

What really does my head in is the doubling down on that opinion now from some after this massive uptick in form / results / performances.
Isn't there a cautionary tale in there though? I.e. don't call for a manager's head after a few games when the club is in disarray?

He’s doing well and seems to be building a proper team spirit. As people are saying without the 10 point deduction we’d be 9th and looking at a Euro spot…
Since he joined he has led us to 47 points from 35 games(includes the 10 point deduction in the total) in 2023 to date.
If he can get us to a 50 point total over 38 games then that is some going.

Never thought I would see such a big change in Points trajectory so quickly and the wins on the road.

You're right mate...don't think I've watched a game where we haven't tried to have a go.
We didn’t get the results we deserved early doors, a bit of luck or having the cf in place changes that, and we’re doing even better.

He wasn’t my first choice at all, but I’m delighted to be proven very wrong so far by Dyche.