2024/25 Sean Dyche

Realistically, is there anyone better if he was to get sacked?

Genuine question, I’m no out the loop wiith managers. Was surprised to see Farke managing Leeds and Nuno Esperanto managing Notts Forrest this weekend.

Also have no idea who the Chelsea manager is.

Genuine question, I’m no out the loop wiith managers. Was surprised to see Farke managing Leeds and Nuno Esperanto managing Notts Forrest this weekend.

Honestly I would try for a lee carsley something different apparently his coaching is 2nd to none

No one that wouldn't cost us a fair bit of money really - on top of the fee to sack Dyche. Dug our own grave really with his fat contract.

I like Dyche, and I do think he is what we need now.

But my god is he cautious, its very frustrating.

Managers moan they don't get new players in, then they don'y use them at all.

I get many need be bed in, but often new players can give the place a buz, and even the rest of the team.

Get them on the pitch ffs!!

No one that wouldn't cost us a fair bit of money really - on top of the fee to sack Dyche. Dug our own grave really with his fat contract.

hasnt dyche only got 1 year left though? still be a pay off like but better than other years when weve given them long contracts

We all know that we are skint, but I think some on here don't understand what skint really means.

Anybody with half a brain would understand that any manager would not want to go into a season with Ashley Young and Seamus Coleman as arguably first choice full back options... but you cannot spend money you don't have.

Last season we totally lacked any creativity and I think that the main priority was to get to get some creativity into the squad first and foremost.

The biggest problem I had at the weekend was starting Doucoure ahead of both Ndiaye and Lindstrom. Doucoure is an athlete but a poor footballer.

As much as I think we need to get rid of Holgate I would start him ahead of Ashley Young who is an accident waiting to happen in every game.

I also think that for their second goal that DCL would not have scored that.... unfortunately.

I get bored watching us play these days, we have no imagination or guile in our overall play
I think our support just waits for us to concede the inevitable goal, and the feeling of despair sets in

Very sad times to watch or support Everton

Sadly I don’t think there is a quick fix, and if honest no idea what the fix is

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back